Condition: This product was discovered to be Initially defective and has been refurbished by the manufacturer.
This REFURBISHED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order at 1-800-572-3224 Ext: 243.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
- 12.1 Megapixel Super HAD CCD Image Sensor
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 4x Optical Zoom
- 30mm wide angle lens
- 3.0" Clear Photo LCD display (230k pixels)
- BIONZ image processor
- Auto Mode automatically adjusts exposure and white balance settings for better pictures
- Intelligent Scene Recognition automatically detects five different types of scenes conditions and selects the appropriate camera settings.
- Face Detection technology
- Smile Shutter technology
- Double Anti-blur Solution
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- High Sensitivity Mode (ISO 3200) allows for faster shutter speed
- 14 Convenient Photo Modes
- Easy Shooting Mode: easy-to-understand basic instructions are displayed on the LCD screen
- Dynamic Range Optimizer Standard and Plus determines the best exposure and contrast settings
- Function Guide helps navigate through the various functions and settings
- MPEG Movie VX Fine Mode
- 16:9 High Resolution Mode
- Memory Stick Duo Media Convenience
- Stamina Battery Power
- In-Camera Retouching Tools
- HDTV Compatibility
- PhotoTV HD
- PHOTOMUSIC feature
- Wide Zoom display
- Multi-purpose Resize function
- Picture Motion Browser ver. 4.2.02
DSC-W230 Digital Camera
NP-BG1 rechargeable battery
BC-CSG battery charger
A/V and USB multi-connector cables
Picture Motion Browser ver. 4.2