HDR-AS100V/W POV Action Camera
Step it up with the Action Cam that brings pro-quality features along for the ride. Keep things smooth with Advanced Steady Shot and enjoy the convenience of built-in Wi-Fi with remote viewing and control from your Live View Remote. All in a housing-free, splash-proof body that packs XAVC S HD recording and high frame rates in 120/240p. It?s ready for the big time, are you?
Advanced image stabilization adjusts to vibration SteadyShot image stabilizing function allows smooth image shooting while the user is in motion. With the new Action Cam, the image stabilizer powerfully compensates for minute rapid vibrations typically caused by bicycle/motorcycle motion.
New splash proof body with tripod mount The HDR-AS100V was built with an all new splash proof body (IPX4-class). Enjoy carefree use of the Action Cam outside of its included housing3, even in rainy weather or splash-prone situations. With a universal tripod screw mount on the body of the Action Cam itself, you can easily attach the camera directly to a tripod. SteadyShot image stabilizing function allows smooth image shooting while the user is in motion. With the new Action Cam, the image stabilizer powerfully compensates for minute rapid vibrations typically caused by bicycle/motorcycle motion.
View and control via smartphone/ Live View Remote (not included on this version) Turn compatible smart phones and tablets in to remote control viewing devices via Wi-Fi with One Touch Near Field Communication (NFC). Users can now control up to 5 Action Cams (HDR-AS100V) at the same time using the optional Live View Remote.
Shoot pro quality video in XAVC-S 60p(50 Mbps) Pro quality XAVC-S recording with 50Mbps high bit rate data transfer enables HDR-AS100V to capture quick action with smooth image motion. HDR-AS100V also supports 24p high-speed 120 fps and 240 fps shooting with sound. Additionally, users can shoot the easily shareable MP4 HD video, ideal for web.
Plot location and display telemetry with built-in GPS Built in GPS can be used in conjunction with the included PlayMemories Home software to make viewing and sharing videos fun and easy. Location and trail information as well as speed information add more layers to your ability to analyze your performance that can be captured and displayed on your video.
Built-In stereo mic for quality sound recording A built-in stereo microphone allows you to capture all the exciting sounds of your adventure.
Exmor R CMOS sensor for superb low light shooting Experience stunning low-light sensitivity with improved image clarity and drastically reduced grain with Sony?s back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor.
Ultra wide 170? pro quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens With an ultra-wide angle Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens, you will increase your perspective (170-degree viewing angle) while you venture out on breathtaking views of dynamic terrain to include ski slopes and mountain trails.
Capture high quality 13.5MP still images in photo mode Put your HDR-AS100V in still image mode and capture amazing high quality 13.5MP still images with a single press of the button.
Memory Stick Micro and Micro SD/SDHC compatible Expandable memory with Memory Stick Micro and Micro SD/SDHC card slot.
HDMI output for easy file transfer With HDMI output, you?ll be able to share your Sony HDR-AS100V video with friends and family on your HDTV (HDMI cable required/not included).
- Camera Type - Splashproof POV Action Cam
- Imaging Sensor - 1/2.3? (7.77mm) back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Processor - BIONZ X image processor
- Pixel Gross - Approx.18,900K pixels
- Effective Picture Resolution - Approx.13,500K pixels(16:9)
- Color Filter System - RGB primary color filters
- Media Type - Memory Stick Micro (Mark 2), Micro SD/SDHC Memory Card (Class 4 or Higher)
- Microphone/Speaker - Built-in Microphone, Monoral Speaker
- Lens Type - Carl Zeiss Tessar Lens
- Lens Stabilization - SteadyShot(TM) Image Stabilization
- Aperture - F2.8
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent) - f=17.1mm f= 11/16 inch, f=21.8mm f=7/8inch
- Minimum Focus Distance - Approx.11 7/8inch (Approx.30cm)
- Angle of View - 170? (without SteadyShot), 120? (with SteadyShot)
- Focal Distance - f=2.8mm, f=1/9inch
- Steady Shot Mode:Active - 21.8mm
- Metering Modes - Multi-segment
- Exposure Settings - Auto
- Scene Mode(s) - Auto/Underwater
- Noise Reduction - Yes
- White Balance Mode - Auto
- Minimum Illumination - 6 lux
- Backlight Compensation - Yes (Auto)
- Drive System
- Shutter Speeds - Auto Control Range: 1/30 - 1/10,000 (30fps)
- Date / Time Stamp - Yes
- Media/Battery Indicator - Yes (recordable time) / Yes (remaining capacity
- Multiple Language Display - English
- Remote Control - Yes (REC S/S, and TC Reset only)
- Waterproof - Yes (In use with Waterproof Case (SPK-AS2))
- Dustproof - Yes (In use with Waterproof Case (SPK-AS2))
- Airplane Mode - Yes
- Embedded GPS - Yes
- Image Stabilization - SteadyShot image stabilization w/ Active mode
- Shockproof - Yes (In use with Waterproof Case (SPK-AS2))
- Wi-Fi - Control with Smartphone
- Memory Card Slot - Memory Stick Micro and Micro SD/SDHC compatible
- NFC - Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible)
- Wi-Fi - Yes (IEEE 802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band))
- SD Output - Composite Video Out(AV CABLE VMC-15MR2(sold separately))
- USB Port(s) - micro-B/USB2.0 Hi-speed (mass-storage)
- BRAVIA Sync - Yes
- Microphone Input - Stereo Minijack
- HDMI Terminal - HDMI Out(micro)(sold separately)
- Multi/Micro USB Terminal - Yes
- Wi-Fi (Opt. Acc) - Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible)
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.) - Approx.31/32inch x 1 7/8inch x 3 1/4inc (Approx.24.2mm x 46.5mm x 81.5mm)
- Weight (Approx.) Approx.2.4oz (Approx.67g)
- Supplied Accessories
- Rechargeable Battery Pack(NP-BX1)
- Micro USB Cable (1)
- "Operating Guide"(1)
- Waterproof Case (SPK-AS2)(1)
- Adhesive Mount (VCT-AM1)(1)
- Tripod Adapter (1)