This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc) and returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product
Large, easy to read LCD display-Clearly view the time on the large, easy-to-read, backlit LCD display. Bright orange jumbo LEDs mean no squinting to read the time, even without your glasses.
Gradual wake alarm-Normal alarm sounds with a preset volume are either too low to wake you up, or are so loud that you are awakened abruptly. The gradual wake alarm feature starts with a subtle, low volume that gradually increases to a reasonably high level in order to gently wake you from sleep.
Adjustable brightness control-With the adjustable brightness control you can ensure you are easily able to read the display during the day and not be distracted at night because the display is too bright when trying to sleep.
Enjoy FM/AM radio programming-A built-in analog FM/AM tuner lets you choose from a wide variety of radio, talk, and music programming.
Programmable sleep timer-Fall asleep to the radio using the programmable sleep timer.
Snooze button-For those mornings when you just can't seem to wake up there's a snooze button to let you catch a little extra shuteye. The sound turns off, but will automatically come on again after about 10 minutes.
Battery backup-An optional backup battery keeps the clock working, even during a power outage.
Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment-The built-in calendar even recognizes the date, automatically adjusting for Daylight Savings or Standard time.
Easy, Automatic Time Set-Setup is a snap! The C1 comes preset to Eastern Standard Time, (EST), so all you need to do is plug it in, and set the correct time zone.
- Speaker Output: 100 mW (at 10 percent harmonic distortion)
- Alarm: Single Alarm (Choose from: Radio or Buzzer)
- Autoclock Technology: Automatic Time Set and
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time Adjustment
- Snooze w/Extendable Snooze: Extendable Snooze System-set from 10 to 60 minutes
- Timer Clock: Sleep timer: 15 min./30 min./60 min./90 min.
- Backlit Color: Amber
- Day/Night Function: 3 Step brightness control (Hi, Mid, Low Mode)
- Display: Large, Easy to Read Amber Backlit, Smoked LCD Display with Brightness Control
- Power Back-up: 3 V DC, one CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Power Requirements: 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Frequency Range: FM 87.5 MHz - 108 MHz, 0.1 MHz Steps AM 530 kHz - 1710 kHz. 10 kHz Steps
- Speaker Dimensions: Approximately 6.6 cm (2 5/8 inches) diameter, 8 Ohms
- Tuning: Analog AM/FM Tuner
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): 4"x 4" x 4" (101 x 102 x 101 mm) not including projecting parts and controls
- Weight (Approx.): 1 lb. 13 oz. (490 g.) including CR2032 battery
(1) USB cable and smartphone are not included. Not all smartphones are compatible.