Digital Noise canceling technology
Digital technology provides for optimal noise cancelation with outstanding audio performance. Read below to learn more about the digital difference when it comes to noise canceling headphones.
Full, authentic sound is reproduced via full digital amplification in concert with a high performance digital equalizer that delivers ideal frequency response. Powerful 40MM driver units are ready to handle your loud powerful music or vocals.
Precise Noise Canceling
A key distinction with digital noise canceling is precision. The NC200D reduces up to 98.2 percent ambient noise when the noise canceling circuit is activated.
Not all ambient noise is the same. When you press the Artificial Intelligence (AI) button the headphones will automatically select the optimal noise canceling mode (for aircraft, train or office) based on intelligent analysis of environmental ambient noise.
Intelligent Auto-Selection Passive Listening
Allows audio listening even when the power is turned off. Listening in an already quiet environment? Save the battery for later. Or should your battery run out mid-flight and you not have a spare, you?ll still be able to listen without the noise canceling activated.
A new and unique folding system reduces the length of the headphones by nearly 40 percent when not in use, making them easier to travel with.
40mm Driver Units
40mm drivers deliver wider frequency response and superb sound quality.
The lightweight, super soft on-ear design allows for comfortable wearing over long periods of time. Ergonomically shaped flexible earpads and the adjustable headband also allow for a proper fit, making them a great companion on long flights.
A single AAA battery provides up to 22 hours of listening time.
Travel case, in-flight plug adapter and AAA battery included.
- Driver Unit: 40 mm, Dynamic, closed, dome-type
- Frequency Response: 8 - 23,000 Hz
- Impedance: 68 ohms at 1 kHz (when power is on) 35 ohms at 1 kHz (when power is off)
- Noise Level: ON/OFF switch on ear-cup
- Selectivity: 3 distinct noise-canceling modes for use in three accoustically different environments (Airplane, Bus, office)
- Sensitivity (db): 103 dB/mW (when power is on) 102 dB/mW (when power is off)
- Ear Cups: Yes
- Noise Reduction: Total noise suppression - Approx: 17.5 dB (when power is on)
- Case Type: Carrying case
- Design: Supra-Aural, noise canceling
- Headband: Yes
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Plug: Gold-plated, L-shaped stereo mini plug
- Type of Use: Noise canceling
- Cord: 1.5 m, Single-Sided
- Battery Indicator: yes
- Battery Life (Approx): Up to 22 hours with SONY Alkaline AAA/LR03 dry battery
- Battery Type: DC 1.5V, 1 x AAA/LR03 battery
- Power Handling Capacity: 50 mW
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.): Headphones: 6.4 oz (180 g)