To simplify sharing digital content, Sony created a new universal media based on flash-memory technology. Smaller than a stick of chewing gum, the 32MB Memory Stick digital data storage has more than 20 times the storage capacity of a standard 3.5 floppy disk, while providing the ability to interface with and between a potentially endless array of audio/video and computer products.
Ultra-small, thin design is ideal for use in small digital AV electronics products such as Sony Cyber-shot Digital Cameras and Sony Handycam Camcorders
Rugged 10-pin connector ensures foolproof insertion, easy removal, and reliable connection
Erasure Prevention Switch helps prevent stored data from accidentally being erased
Original Serial Protocol ensures forward compatibility with higher compatibility with higher capacity models to be developed in the future. images.
Memory Type: Flash memory (MSA-32A: 32MB)
- Connector: 10-pin
- Interface: Serial
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 3.6V
- Power Consumption: Average: Approx. 45mA; Standby: Approx. 130?
- Access Speed: Writing: Maximum 1.5MB/second; Standby: Maximum 2.45MB/sec
- Operating Environment: 0? - 60? (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): Approx. 21.5 x 50 x 2.8mm
- Weight: Approx. 4g (0.14 oz.)