MZM200 MiniDisc Recorder with Microphone and Remote
This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order at 1-800-572-3224 Ext: 243.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
The Sony MZ-M200 Hi-MD Recorder is sleek, ergonomically sculpted, and equipped with USB 2.0 for high-speed PC upload. It has support for three Hi-MD recording modes: linear uncompressed PCM, ATRAC3plus, and conventional MD modes. Small and light enough to travel anywhere, the MZ-M200 accepts removable 1GB Mini Discs for up to 94 minutes of uncompressed recording time and up to 34 hours in ATRAC3 plus format. The easy-to-read display gives you plenty of file information and control. The USB 2.0 port provides connectivity for Macintosh and Windows computers. The included ECM-DS70P stereo microphone provides exceptional audio quality. It also comes with ear bud headphones and a rechargeable lithium ion battery with extremely long recording/playback time.
- USB 2.0 port
- MAC and Windows PC compatible
- Linear PCM 16-bit/44.1kHz recording (94 min. on single disc)
- AC adapter/charger and lithium ion rechargeable battery
- ECM-DS70P stereo microphone
- MDR-EO ear bud headphones
- MZ-M200 Hi-MD Recording Modes:
- Linear PCM (44.1kHz 16-bit) - Uncompressed - 94 Min.
- ATRAC3plus (256 kbps) - Compressed - Up to 8 hrs
- ATRAC3plus (64kbps) - Compressed - Up to 34 hrs
- Conventional MD Recording Modes (Using 80 Min MD Discs):
- ATRAC ( 66 kbps) - Compressed - 5 hr. 20 min.
- ATRAC3 (132kbps) - Compressed - 2 hr. 40 min.
- ATRAC3 (292 kbps) - Compressed - 1 hr. 20 min.