- Small design
Slimmer and More Lightweight S2 Sports Digital Tuner
- Weather/FM/AM Stereo Arm Band Radio
Lets you listen up-to-the-minute weather from your local Weather Band broadcasts.
- Single "AAA" Battery Operation
Provides hours of listening, and helps to make the Walkman unit compact and inexpensive to use.
- Convenient LED Display
Angle & Easy-to-Use Up/Down Controls for Preset Tuning is designed for information to be easily read at a glance while "on the run".
- 25 Station Preset Memory
Uses electronic settings for easy one-button tuning for your choice of audio from 5 weather bands, 10 FM and 5 AM radio stations.
- Supplied accessories
Armband and Belt Clip, Ideal for Sports. Lets you ?wear? your Walkman? player on your arm during activities, keeping your hands free.
- Stop Watch, Split & Pitch Timer
With split timer lets you record split times with the press of a button and makes your Walkman player a valuable companion when jogging, sailing, or for any activity where timing is important.
- Mega Bass Sound System
Produces rich, deep bass tones for more powerful overall sound.
- Sports Headphones Supplied
Are Sony MDR (Micro Dynamic Receiver) vertical type for wide dynamic range and excellent sound.
- Antenna System: AM: Built-in Ferrite Bar Antenna; FM: Headphone Cord Antenna
- DX Switch: Yes
- Format(s) Supported: FM/AM Radio
- Frequency Range: AM: 530-1710kHz; FM: 87.5-108MHz; Weather Band: Ch. 1-7
- Sound Enhancer: Mega Bass Sound System
- Station Preset(s): 25 (5 AM, 15 FM, 5 WB)
- Tuner Type: Digital
- Clock: Yes
- Radio: AM, FM, Weather
- Menu Options: Yes
- Portability: Armband, Belt Clip
- Technology: LED
- Design: Sports, Slim
- Headphone Type: S2 Sports Clip Style
Inputs and Outputs
- Headphone Output(s): 1 (stereo mini jack)
- Water Resistance: Yes
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Battery Life (Approx): Up to 36 Hours (AM reception with Sony Alkaline Batteries, up to 27 hours FM, TV and Weather Band)
- Output Power: 5 mW + 5 mW (@ 16 ohms)
- Power Requirements: ?AAA? Batteries x 3 (1.5V DC x 2)