Compared to conventional Dynamic drivers, Balanced Armature drivers produce a broad and even frequency response with notable vocal clarity. SONY Balanced Armature drivers are tuned for higher or lower frequency response and combined to emphasize certain sound characteristics.
Balanced Armature Driver
Newly developed micro-size driver units (full-range + woofer) reproduce smooth and clear vocals and rich, powerful bass. Get reacquainted with your favorite music.
Double Layer Housing
A special, high strength magnesium inner housing provides necessary rigidity for smooth frequency response, while an ABS outer housing suppresses vibrations for clear mid-high range sound reproduction.
The ultra-compact design of Balanced Armature (BA) in-ear headphones allows for a natural in-ear fit which translates to better, long-term comfort.
Noise Blocking Design
Sony Balanced Armature (BA) in-ear headphones provide a comfortable fit that also results in significantly lower sound leakage levels both in or out, allowing you uninterrupted access to your music.
Hybrid silicone earbuds, in 4 sizes, allow for a tailored fit that further maximizes overall sound quality and comfort.
Noise isolation earbuds (Included: Small, Medium, and Large) not only provide an outstanding fit, but also utilize pressure relieving urethane foam to further reduce ambient noise.
- Driver Unit: Closed, Dual Balanced Armature
- Frequency Response: 4 - 25,000 Hz
- Impedance: 12 ohms at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (db): 108 dB/mW
- Ear Cups: N/A
- Case Type: Nylon Carrying Case
- Plug: Gold-plated L-type stereo mini plug
- Type of Use: Portable
- Cord: 47 1/4 in. (1.2 m), OFC Litz cord neck-chain
- Headphone Type: Vertical in-the-ear style earbuds
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW (IEC)
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.): 6 g (0.21 oz) without cord