Kids can get rid of some excess energy with this air-powered outdoor rocket toy. No battery or fuel is needed to get the rockets airborne--just some old-fashioned stomping power. Set up the simple launch stand in a clear outdoor area, connect the 38-inch-long vinyl air hose and blast pad, load one of the 9-inch yellow foam rockets--and watch out. Our 5-year-old assistant reviewer really got a kick out of jumping on the purple blast-off pad and watching her rockets soar 50 feet or more, though she had to fight the adults for a turn. If the three rockets included with the kit aren't enough fun, you can order stomp parachutes and spin copters from the manufacturer.
Stomp on the Launch Pad and a blast of air propels the Stomp Rocket over 100 feet in the air! The kit comes with 4 glow in the dark foam rockets. The Junior is designed for ages 3 and up.
- Read instructions before assembling or using.
- Do not aim at your eyes or face.
- Do not aim at persons or animals.
- Do not get in the path of or attempt to catch falling rocket.
- Clear launch site and target area before stomping.
- Never climb anything to retrieve rocket.
- Do not modify product from its original design.
- Discard broken rockets immediately.