This DisplayPort cable provides a secure connection between your DisplayPort equipped devices and is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI or dual-link DVI.
The DP cable supports high resolutions of up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160, 60Hz) with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6Gbps, as well as optional audio support. The cable also supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors.
The 6-foot cable is DisplayPort (VESA) certified to support DP 1.2 specifications and ensure a high-quality, reliable connection for all of your DisplayPort devices.
The DISPLPORT6L is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability and ensures that digitally protected content is displayed properly, with both HDCP and DPCP capability.
- High-resolution support up to 4K x 2K
- Support for High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidth of up to 21.6Gbps
- DisplayPort (VESA) certified
- Backward compatible with DisplayPort 1.1
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Molded latching connectors with strain relief
- Cable Jacket Type: PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
- Connector Plating: Nickel
- Fire Rating: CMG Rated (General Purpose)
- Number of Conductors: 19
- Connector A: 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male
- Connector B: 1 - DisplayPort (20 pin) Latching Male
- Cable Length: 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Cable OD: 0.3 in (6.5 mm)
- Color: Black
- Connector Style: Latching
- Product Length: 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Product Weight: 0.6 lb (0.3 kg)
- Wire Gauge: 28 AWG