The USB32DVIPRO USB 3.0 to DVI Adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port into a DVI output; with high resolution 2048x1152 video support - a convenient external video solution that makes it easy to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0; backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface; the adapter functions as a external graphics card to deliver smooth; high-resolution content to your DVI or VGA-capable display (DVI to VGA Adapter included). The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop; showing the same image on each display; or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Add a secondary DVI or VGA display and extend your desktop without taking apart your computer to install a new video card
- Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer; to create engaging multimedia presentations
- Use the adapter to connect your PC to your DVI or VGA-equipped TV; for showing family pictures and movies
- Great for researchers and writers; offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens; check your e-mail on one display and search the web on the other
- View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
- A compact; lightweight solution for traveling business associates using laptop PCs; enabling connection to a secondary display/projector
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Interface and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Quick; easy installation
- DVI to VGA adapter included
- Audio: Yes
- AV Input: USB 3.0
- AV Output: DVI
- Chipset ID: DisplayLink - DL-3100
- Memory: 512MB
- USB Pass-Through: No
- General Specifications: This USB video adapter uses a DisplayLink family chipset. If you're connecting this device to a computer along with additional USB video adapters or docking stations; please avoid using devices with a Trigger or Fresco family chipset.
- Maximum Analog Resolutions: 2048x1152
- Maximum Digital Resolutions: 2048x1152
- MTBF: 90;577 hours
- Note: If using OS X 10.8; Apple update 10.8.3 must be installed before installing DisplayLink software. 10.8.3 fixes several serious OS X bugs exposed when DisplayLink software is installed.
- Supported Resolutions: Widescreen(16/32 bit): 2048x1152; 1920x1200; 1920x1080; 1680x1050; 1366x768; 1280x800; 1280x768; 1280x720; Standard(16/32 bit): 1600x1200; 1400x1050; 1280x1024; 1024x768; 800x600; 640X480
- Wide Screen Supported: Yes
- Connector A: 1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male
- Connector B: 1 - DVI-I (29 pin) Female
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000; XP; Vista; 7; 8; 8.1; 10; macOS 10.6 - 10.12; 10.14; Ubuntu 14.04; 16.04; 18.04; Chrome OS v55+
- Power Source: USB-Powered
- Humidity: <85% RH Non-Condensing
- Operating Temperature: 10 degreeC to 40 degreeC (50 degreeF to 194 degreeF)
- Storage Temperature: -10 degreeC to 80 degreeC (14 degreeF to 167 degreeF)
- Cable Length: 6 in [152.5 mm]
- Color: Black
- Enclosure Type: Plastic
- Product Height: 0.6 in [15.5 mm]
- Product Length: 3.1 in [78 mm]
- Weight: 3.2 oz [91 g]
- Product Width: 1.7 in [43.5 mm]