|SimpleTech Product Details: STI-PROXSD/256 || |
|Product Name ||SimpleTech STI-PROXSD/256 256MB ProX Secure Digital Card (SD Card) |
|SimpleTech Part # ||STI-PROXSD/256 |
|Capacity ||256MB |
|Interface ||SD/SPI |
|Form Factor ||SD |
|Read Speed ||10 MB/sec ** |
|Write Speed ||10 MB/sec ** |
|Operating Voltage || 2.7 3.6 Volts |
|Warranty ||Lifetime |
|UPC Code ||705487110883 |
|**The data transfer speed will vary depending on performance of the particular hardware|
Introducing the SimpleTech ProX' Secure Digital (SD) Flash Memory Card, the fastest card available on the market today. With write speeds up to 10 megabytes per second**, the high-speed ProX SD card significantly reduces the time it takes to save data to the card. An ideal removable storage solution, the ProX SD card works in digital cameras, cell phones, audio players, PDAs, digital camcorders, and other devices that use the SD card format.
Engineered to optimize device performance, the ProX SD card is four times faster than standard cards. These next generation cards offer a combination of high storage capacity, fast data transfer rates, great flexibility, and excellent security and stability.
Measuring 24mm by 32mm by 2.1mm, about the size of a postage stamp, the ProX SD card is a reliable, non-volatile and solid-state card available in 256MB and 512MB capacities.
ProX SD cards are easy to reformat and fully compatible with SDMI (Secure Digital Music Initiative) requirements, Physical Layer Specification Version 1.01, File System Specification Version 1.01, and Security Specification Version 1.01 (CPRM Based). Additionally, the cards contents can be protected by CPRM based security.
ProX SD cards support a voltage range, from 2.7V to 3.6V, which favors mobile, battery-powered applications.
* Form Factor: 9 Pads SD (Secure Digital) Memory Cards
* Nonvolatile Solid-State Storage
* 256MB and 512MB cards have a Fast Sustained Write Speed: Up to 10MB/sec **
* 256MB and 512MB cards have a Fast Sustained Read Speed: Up to 10MB/sec **
* SD Memory Card Physical Layer Specification Version 1.01 Compliant
* SD Memory Card File System Specification Version 1.01 Compliant
* SD Memory Card Security Specification Version 1.01 Compliant (CPRM Based)
* SD and SPI Interface Supported
* Copyrights Protection Function
* 2.7V to 3.6V Power Supply
* Mechanical Write Protect Switch
** The data transfer speed will vary depending on performance of the particular hardware.
This product can only be bought separately
It is a closeout and a limited time offer.
It is not included in any kits.