The Samyang 8mm Fisheye T3.8 Lens is designed primarily for videographers. Using the same high quality optics as the extremely popular 8mm F/3.5 Fisheye lens, this cine lens has a continual de-clicked aperture range from 3.8-22 making it optimal for shooting video. The Samyang 8mm cine lens is designed for digital SLR cameras with APS-C image sensors. For these types of cameras, it provides full-frame coverage - which means that pictures will cover the entire frame. It is also compatible with cameras that have a full-frame sensor. For cameras with full-frame sensors, the lens will produce pictures with a semi-circular image and close images will appear proportionately large for a dramatic effect. The Samyang 8mm lens creates images with an expanded and exaggerated perspective and an extremely wide 180 Degree angle of view.
- 8mm Ultra wide cine fisheye lens with 180 degrees angle of view
- Feature declicked aperture for easy video shooting
- Constructed of 10 elements in 7 groups & features built-in petal type hood
- Works best with Canon APS-C image sensors
- Seamless Aperture shifting from T3.8-T22
Front and Rear Lens Caps
1-Year Samyang Warranty