Power up your smart phone and other favorite portable electronic devices, even when your Toshiba is asleep or off.
Numeric 10-key Pad
Enjoy faster typing, smoother data entry and more convenient gaming commands with a full-size keyboard and a handy numeric 10-key pad.
eSATA USB Combo Port
Experience faster data transfers when using an external hard drive. It's the ideal solution for smarter back-ups, or storing your growing media collection.
Quickly adjust the settings and power plan of your laptop and monitor your ongoing power usage with just a click.
EPEAT Gold Compliant
EPEAT Gold is the highest possible ranking of the acclaimed Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool which measures products across 51 different dimensions.
6-Cell Li-ion Battery Pack
This rechargeable 6-Cell battery is perfect for staying connected longer while on the go.
Listen and enjoy music from your MP3 player through your laptop speakers even when your laptop is powered down.
LED Backlit Display
Last longer, use less power, and warm up quicker with the unique LED backlit display.
Webcam and Mic
Built-in webcams and microphones let you chat face-to-face, collaborate with classmates, videoconference, and generally improve the way you interact with the world around you.
Hard Drive Impact Sensor
Safeguard your data by 'parking' the hard drive heads in the event of a drop or sudden movement.
Memory Card Reader
Transfer files easily from our your digital camera, camcorder, MP3 player or smart phone, sharing home movies and playlists with SD cards, Memory Sticks and more.
Touch pad with Multi-touch
Enjoy the ability to pinch, swipe, rotate or scroll through images on the display screen with a simple brush of your finger
harman kardon stereo speakers bring an added dimension to music, movies and gaming with rich, immersive audio. Enjoy deeper, richer lows, crisper highs, and more lifelike conversations.
Energy Star Compliant
Engineered with respect to our planet, 93 percent of Toshiba laptops, netbooks and Tablet PCs have met the ENERGY STAR 4.0 standard since it was established in 2007.
PC Health Monitor
Toshiba's PC Health Monitor alerts you to issues before they become problems, constantly gauging your machine's temperature and power usage, while checking the hard drive to help protect against shocks.
Dolby Advanced Audio
Upgrades the audio capabilities of your laptop speakers and delivers a more natural sound experience.
The two cores on this processor let you do more at once. They're also energy-smart, sipping battery power so you can go farther unplugged.
Experience a more convenient way to communicate, log on or share your laptop among the family.
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor and Graphics
Vision Technology from AMD - Premium
AMD Phenom II Dual-Core Mobile Processor N660
- 3.0 GHz, 2MB L2 Cache
AMD M880G Chipset
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics with 256MB-1917MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
Configured with 4GB DDR3 1066MHz (max 8GB)
2 memory slots. Both slots occupied.
500GB (5400 RPM); Serial ATA hard disk drive
TOSHIBA Hard Drive Impact Sensor (3D sensor)
Fixed Optical Disk Drive
Blu-ray Disc ROM and DVD SuperMulti drive with Labelflash supporting 12 formats
- Maximum speed and compatibility: CD-ROM (24x), CD-R (24x), CD-RW (24x), DVD-ROM (8x), DVD-R (Single Layer, (8x)), DVD-R (Double Layer, (4x)), DVD-RW (6x), DVD+R (Single Layer, (8x)), DVD+R (Double Layer, (4x)), DVD+RW (8x), DVDRAM (5x), BD-ROM (6x)
- Use Labelflash media to burn high quality labels directly to disc
15.6" diagonal widescreen TruBrite TFT display at 1366 x 768 native resolution (HD)
- Native support for 720p content
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- LED backlit
Built-in harman/kardon speakers
DOLBY Advanced Audio
Premium Raised Tile Keyboard with 10-Keypad (black)
Touch pad pointing device with multi-touch control
Touch pad Enable/Disable
Media Control Buttons:
- TOSHIBA eco utility (Energy-saving mode)
- CD/DVD control buttons
- Volume up, volume down
Webcam and microphone
Wi-Fi Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n)
ExpressCard slot ((ExpressCard/34)
Memory Card Reader
- Secure Digital, SDHC, miniSD, Memory Stick (adapter required), Memory Stick PRO (adapter required), Multi Media Card, xD Picture Card [shared slot]
- Microphone input port with Toshiba Sleep and Music
- Headphone output port
- 4 USB v2.0 ports (3 USB + 1 eSATA/USB combo with USB Sleep and Charge)
- RJ-45 LAN port
- Slot for Security Lock
Fusion X2 Finish in Charcoal
Dimensions (W x D x H Front/H Rear): 14.98" x 10.0" x 1.18"/1.48" without feet
Weight: Starting at 5.8 lbs. depending upon configuration
65W (19V 3.42A) 100-240V/50-60Hz AC Adapter.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.21" x 1.85" x 1.20"
- Weight: starting at 0.55 lbs.
6 cell/48Wh Lithium Ion battery pack,
Battery Life Rating (measured by MobileMark Productivity 2007)
- Included 6 cell battery: 4 hours, 30 minutes
Toshiba Software and Utilities
- TOSHIBA App Place
- TOSHIBA Assist
- TOSHIBA BookPlace
- TOSHIBA Bulletin Board
- TOSHIBA Disc Creator
- TOSHIBA DVD Player
- TOSHIBA eco Utility
- TOSHIBA Face Recognition
- TOSHIBA HDD/SSD Alert
- TOSHIBA HW Setup Utility
- TOSHIBA Laptop Checkup
- TOSHIBA Media Controller
- TOSHIBA Password Utility
- TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor
- TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator
- TOSHIBA ReelTime
- TOSHIBA Service Station
- TOSHIBA Sleep Utility
- TOSHIBA Supervisor Password Utility
- TOSHIBA Value Added Package
- TOSHIBA Web Camera Application
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Google Toolbar
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 8
- Intervideo WinDVD BD
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 12
- Microsoft Silverlight
- Microsoft Live Essentials: Photo Gallery, Messenger, Mail, Writer, Movie Maker
- WildTangent Games Console
Special Offers and Trial Software
- NetZero Internet Service
- Norton Internet Security 2011 (30-day trial subscription)
- Toshiba Online Backup (30-day trial subscription)
This product is RoHS compatible
Energy Star Qualified
EPEAT Gold Compliant