The camera features a 2.4" LCD screen, Wi-Fi connectivity, and a wide 130 degree field of view, enabling you to see the entire road in front of you. It records video in up to 1920 x 1080 resolution at up to 30 fps. A high endurance, MLC NAND 16GB microSDHC card is included to store video locally, and download the free Transcend app for iOS and Android devices to save video and photos, view a live feed, and adjust settings. The built-in li-polymer battery ensures uninterrupted power to the camera so it can record during an accident, or when the engine is off.
The dash cam features headlight reminders, and driver fatigue alerts to help keep you alert and safe while driving. A G-sensor enables the camera to automatically save video files in case of impact while the vehicle is off. In the event of a collision, the G-sensor will begin emergency recording. It is powered continuously while the vehicle is on via the included car power adapter.
- The DrivePro 130 uses a Sony sensor to capture high-res images
- Built-in li-polymer batter ensures uninterrupted power to the camera
- G-sensor detects impact in the event of a collision and begins recording
- Snapshot button enables you to take still photos while recording video
- Driver fatigue alert reminds the driver after a user-determined amount of time of driving to take a break from driving
- Parking monitor mode enables the dash cam to detect motion when the vehicle is off
- Headlight reminder alerts the driver when the lighting conditions are poor with a reminder to turn the headlights on
- DrivePro Toolbox software quickly finds video files using name, recording date, or group categories
- Wi-Fi connectivity for live video and photo snapshots via the app
- Transcend app for iOS and Android device
- Adhesive mount included for quick installation
- High endurance MLC NAND 16GB microSDHC card capable of resisting harsh environmental conditions included