Tipton's Pack of 5 9mm Luger Pistol Snap Caps have a variety of uses around the bench. It is generally accepted that one shouldn't drop the firing pin on an empty chamber - which is the primary reason to have Snap Caps when dry firing your favorite firearm. You should always use Snap Caps when checking or adjusting the trigger pull. If you prefer to release the tension on the hammer springs, when storing your guns, Snap Caps are ideal. Whatever your needs, Snap Caps are handy and inexpensive.
Product Specifications And Features :
- 5 Pack of 9mm Luger Pistol Caliber Snap Caps
- Ensures that dry firing firearms will not cause damage.
- Featuring Spring-damped false primers and metal bases to absorb force from the firing pin.
- Allows safe testing of firearm function without damaging its components.
- An excellent training tool to replace live rounds for loading and unloading drills, as well as training for misfires or other malfunctions