Di III (Digitally integrated design): The designation Tamron gives to lenses engineered specifically for mirrorless interchangeable-lens cameras with no internal mirror box or pentaprism, adopting an optical design that matches the characteristics of the digital camera. (Note: These lenses cannot be used with digital SLR cameras with built-in mirror box or
conventional 35mm film SLR cameras).
- Compact and light weight for easy shooting
- Stylish, premium-grade exterior design
- A variety of different photography is now possible with just one lens
- VC anti-shake mechanism for steady shooting
- New AF and VC mechanisms for more comfortable shooting
- Special glass elements used to correct aberrations
- Colors: Black and Silver
- 28-300mm 35mm-equivalent focal length
- *Tamron uses 1.55X as an average conversion to full frame
- Model Name B011
- Focal Length 18-200mm
- Format size Di III
- Maximum Aperture F/3.5-6.3
- Diagonal Angle of View 75 degrees 58'-8 degrees 03'
- Lens Construction 17 elements, 13 groups
- MFD / Max. Mag. Ratio 19.6" /1:3.7 (at f = 200mm/MFD)
- Filter Diameter 62mm
- Overall Length 3.8"
- Maximum Diameter 2.67"
- Weight 16.23 oz.
- Diaphragm Blades 7
- Standard Accessory Flower-shaped lens