The Tamron SP AF28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di for Nikon is one of the most compact and lightest in the history of fast zoom lenses. Thanks to the downsizing "XR" technology employed by Tamron the dramatic compactness that makes this lens one of the world's smallest and lightest is achieved. Its compactness makes it look and feel like an ordinary standard zoom lens, yet it still obtains the versatility that a fast constant maximum aperture offers.
- Lens Construction 16 Elements in 14 Groups
- Angle of View 75 - 32 Degrees
- Type of Zoom Rotation
- Number of Diaphragm Blades 7
- Minimum Aperture f/32
- Minimum Focus Distance 13"
- Macro Magnification Ratio 1:3.9
- Filter Size 67mm
- Weight 18 oz
- Size Diameter 2.9", Length 3.6"
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Autofocus Lens for Nikon SLR
67mm Snap-On Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap for Nikon AF
RHAF09 Lens Hood for 28-75mm f/2.8 & 17-50mm f/2.8 (non-VC) Les
Includes 6 Year Tamron USA Authorized Dealer Warranty