Automatic Shot Detection
Know how far you can go with the TomTom Golfer 2's Automatic Shot Detection feature. When you play a shot, the automatic shot detection built-in to the watch recognizes this and lets you know with a subtle vibration on your wrist after your swing. As you walk to your ball, you'll see the distance counter on your watch counting up. When you reach it, you can see how far your last shot traveled.
Shot History Analysis
Sync your watch to the MySports app on your smartphone after your round to view your shot history. Your round has now been transformed into useful, easy-to-read data, broken down into all the important areas of the game. You can see how many fairways you hit and to which side you missed them most often.
Eliminate Uncertainty and Keep Your Ball in Play
Know every inch of the course at a glance before you take your shot. The TomTom Golfer 2 gives you precise distances to hazards ahead, greens, and lay-ups, to help you master every hole. Stay out of the water and the bunkers with the help of hazard-view.
Rely On Accurate Distances and Hit the Perfect Approach Shot
Choosing the right club for each shot is easy when you know the exact distance to the front, middle and back of the green. Benefit from the graphical visualization of the approach to the green and any potential hazards in front of it.
Get Daily Course Updates from Over 40,000 Preloaded Courses around the World
Receive course updates wirelessly from your smartphone at no extra cost to ensure no mid-game surprises. The TomTom Golfer 2 comes preloaded with full course data of over 40,000 international golf courses.
Improve with Style
Play without any distractions thanks to the sleek, water-resistant design of the TomTom Golfer 2 - so lightweight and comfortable, you'll hardly realize you're wearing it.
A brand new tri-fold closure system secures quickly while maintaining comfort.
Play with the Perfect Fit
Whether you're male or female, large or small, comfort will be instant thanks to the snug, no-slide fit.
- AUTOMATIC SHOT DETECTION- See at a glance how far you've hit the ball thanks to automatic shot detection. You can also manually tag shots if not detected.
- SHOT HISTORY ANALYSIS- Analyze your shots in post-game analysis on the MySports app.
- HAZARDS- Stay out of the water and the bunkers with the help of hazard-view.
- GREEN DISTANCES- Choosing the right club for the shot is easy when you know the exact distance to the front, middle, and back of the green.
- GREEN-VIEW- With Green-View graphics, you'll know the right approach, the hazard locations, and the lay of the green long before your first shot.
- AUTOMATIC SCORECARD- Track your score without worrying about the little pencil.
- OVER 40,000 COURSES - Your golf watch comes preloaded with full course data of over 40,000 international golf courses. Calculation includes all combinations of golf courses at multi-course facilities.
- DAILY COURSE UPDATES - Receive course updates wirelessly from your smartphone at no extra cost.
- ROUND TRACKING - All the numbers you need in one place - the time, overall distance, and score of each round as you play it.
- WIRELESS SYNCING - Sync your session wirelessly to the TomTom MySports app for your scorecard and post-game analysis.
- PERFECT FIT
- ULTRA-SLIM DESIGN- Play with a lightweight watch made for golfers. It's designed to help you out on the course and to look good in the clubhouse afterwards.
- WATER-RESISTANT TO 40M (5 ATM) - Play your game in all weather conditions - even in the toughest conditions.
- ONE-BUTTON CONTROL - Navigate easily through menus with one-touch control.
- Weight and Dimensions
- Battery lifetime - Up to 11 hours (GPS Mode)
- Display resolution - 5.67 x 6.61 in
- Display size - .87x.98"
- Thickness - .5"
- Weight - 2.2 oz
- Strap length - 6.3-8.1"
- Location - GPS
- QuickGPSFix - Yes
- Sensors (internal) - Motion sensor (accelerometer + gyro), compass
- Sensor (wireless) - Bluetooth Smart
- Waterproofing - 40 m / 131 feet (5 ATM)
- Distance/Calories - Yes
- Time of round - Yes
- Digital scorecards - Up to 20 rounds
- Supported languages
- Languages - English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Finnish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Indonesian, Japanese, Korea
- List of compatible phones
- Apple - all iPhones with iOS 8 and above
- Android 4.4 and above with following phones -
- Samsung - S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, S5 Mini, S5 Plus, S4, S4 Mini, A3, A5, Note 3, Note 4, J5,
- Nexus - 5, 5X, 6
- HTC - One M8 and M9
- LG - G4
- Sony - Xperia Z3, Z3 Compact, Z5, Z5 Compact
- Huawei - P8, P8 Lite
- OnePlus One
- If your phone is not on this list we cannot guarantee that your phone is compatible with the TomTom MySports app.