Control from Anywhere
The HS200 lets you control anything a standard light switch controls-all from your phone. Turn your lights; ceiling fans; and other fixtures off and on no matter where you are.
Use the HS200 to automate connected fixtures based on your daily schedule and preferences. The smart switch can even adjust automatically to changing sunset and sunrise times; set a time limit to turn off the light or secure your home when you're away.
Elegant and Minimal Design
The Smart Switch blends well with any room decor with its elegant; minimal design. Its LEDs can guide you at night when lights go off and you can simply turn it on/off by directly pressing.
- Control your home lighting from anywhere with your smartphone or tablet using the free Kasa app
- Set lights to turn off and on at dawn; dusk; or any time that works with your daily schedule
- Make it look like you're home when you're not by having your lights turn off and on randomly while away
- Compatible with Android; iOS and Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Find the switch easily; even at night when all your lights are turned off
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless Type: 2.4GHz; 1T1R
- System Requirements: Android 4.1 or higher; iOS 8 or higher
- Certification: RoHS; EAC; FCC; UL
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0 degreeC ~ 40 degreeC (32 degreeF ~ 104 degreeF); Operating Humidity: 5%~90%RH; Non-condensing
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5.0 x 3.3 x 1.5 in. (128 x 85 x 38 mm)
- Material: PC
- Buttons: Power button; Restart Button; Reset Button
- Weight: 133g
- Input voltage: 100 - 120VAC; 50/60Hz; 15.0A
- Output voltage: 100 - 120VAC
- Maximum Load: 15A; 600W Incandescent
- Maximum Power: 3.68KW