Designed to power loudspeakers in other parts of your house - or to add extra home cinema channels for 7.1 surround, the PA 2000 delivers 4 x 45 watts or 2 x 100 watts. Special circuitry maintains signal integrity over long cabling distances, so you can enjoy high fidelity anywhere in your home. Fanless cooling for ultraquiet operation and automatic, music-sensing power on/off are featured, too.
- Provides power for both multizone systems and the additional surround channels for 6.1 or 7.1 formats
- 4 x 45 or 2 x 100W power into 8 ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, at <0.07 percent THD, all channels driven simultaneously
- Specially optimized circuit design maintains signal integrity over long distances, enabling flexible placement of speakers in remote, multiroom locations
- Low-impedance capability handles difficult speaker loads under the most demanding conditions
- Gold-plated, 5-way binding-post speaker terminals accept speaker cable up to AWG 12