This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
300Mbps Wireless N Router
- 300M wireless transmission rate, 4 10/100M LAN ports
- MIMO technology with stronger signal penetration strength, wider wireless coverage, providing better performance and stability
- CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature
- Compatible with 11g and 11b equipment, Intel Centrino Compatibility tested
The TL-WR841N Wireless N Router is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business, office, and home office networking requirements. It complies with the IEEE 802.11n standard with wireless transmission speeds of up to 300M. The router adopts 2*2 MIMO technology and has two external Antennas providing even better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. At the same time, CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature. It also works well with other 11g and 11n protocol wireless products.
The TL-WR841N provides multiple security measures; supporting SSID broadcast control, MAC address access control, WEP encryption, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication. At the same time QSS(Quick Secure Setup)complies with WPS allowing for worry-free wireless security configuration. These combined security features will guard against intruders using stronger, safer protection.
The TL-WR841N allows companies, offices, and homes to share one Internet connection with more computers. Apart from this product? simple setup and more common broadband router functions, it also supports priority of service where applications using a lot of bandwidth that are sensitive to interruptions such as voice and video are given priority in order to assure quality. The router also supports on-demand dialing, online access management, Automatic virus isolation, UPnP, DDNS, advanced system security record, friendly user interface, and simple, easy configuration allowing all users to comfortably configure the router. This is a fashionable product with superior performance and should be your first choice when setting up a network.
*Some official firmware of TP-LINK products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-LINK does not provide technical support and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
- 2 fixed omni directional antennas
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, and static IP broadband functions
- Automatic dialing, On-demand dialing, fixed time dialing, filling most dialing requirements
- Supports UPnP, DDNS, static routing, VPN Pass-through
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Supports SSID broadcast control and MAC access control list
- Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Built-in firewall features IP, MAC, URL filtering which flexibly controls online access and time
- Built-in DHCP server with automatic dynamic IP address distribution
- User interface supports free WEB software updates
- Supports configuration file backup and restore.
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Wireless Signal Rates
With Automatic Fallback
11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
Wireless Transmit Power (MAX)
DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
270M: -68dBm at 10% PER
130M: -68dBm at 10% PER
108M: -68dBm at 10% PER
54M: -68dBm at 10% PER
11M: -85dBm at 8% PER
6M: -88dBm at 10% PER
1M: -90dBm at 8% PER
4 10/100M Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port(Auto MDI/MDIX)
1 10/100M Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port(Auto MDI/MDIX)
5dBi fixed Omni Directional Antenna X 2
Power Supply Unit
Input: Localized to Country of Sale
Output: 9VDC/0.6A Switching PSU
0~40 degrees (32~104 degrees)
-40~70 degrees (-40~158 degrees)
10% ~ 90%, Non Condensation
7.6 x 5.1 x 1.3 in.(192 x 130 x 33 mm)