The Indoor/Outdoor 4MP PoE Day/Night Network Camera, model TV-IP314PI, provides powerful 4 megapixel night vision in complete darkness for up to 30 meters (100 ft.). Even in extreme environments, this ultra-compact camera will function all year, thanks to an IP66 weather-rated housing. Use the included pro-grade software to manage up to 32 TRENDnet cameras, or download the free iOS or Android mobile app.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
PoE offers cost savings and the flexibility to install this compact bullet camera in the desired location.
Day/Night HD Surveillance
Powerful 4 MP video at 20 fps in H.264+ compression (2 MP 1080p at 30 fps) and
30 m night vision provide 24-hour surveillance.
Built for extreme environments with an IP66 weather rating and an operating temperature range of -30 - 60 degrees C (-22 - 140 degrees F).
- Adjustable Bracket: Fully adjustable integrated mounting bracket provides installation flexibility.
- PoE: Save installation costs with Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af).
- Outdoor Ready: Outdoor IP66 weather rated and an operating temperature range of -30 - 60 degrees C (-22 - 140 degrees F).
- 4 Megapixel: Record 2688 x 1520 pixel video at 20 fps in H.264+ compression.
- Night Vision: Night vision up to 30 m (100 ft.) in complete darkness.
- Smart IR: Dynamic IR adjustment optimizes night visibility.
- WDR: 120 dB Wide Dynamic Range improves video quality in high contrast lighting environments.
- Multi-Language Interface: Support for English, French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.
- Advanced Playback: Advanced in-camera archived video review functionality.
- Storage: SMB / CIFS support with notification if storage drive is full.
- Motion Detection: Create motion detection windows with separate sensitivity settings and event triggers.
- Recording Schedule: Define a weekly recording schedule.
- Tamper Detection: Receive tamper detection video clips via email.
IPv6: IPv6 support.
- ONVIF / PSIA: ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G) and PSIA compliant.
- Free Apps: See live video on a mobile device with free iOS and Android apps.
- Complimentary Software: Complimentary pro-grade software to manage up to TRENDnet 32 cameras.
- Focal length: 4 mm, F2.0
- Focal depth: 20 cm +
- Lens: fixed focus
- Sensor: 1/3" progressive scan CMOS
- DNR: 3D DNR
- WDR: 120 dB
- Zoom: user define zoom area
- Horizontal: 83 degrees
- Vertical: 45 degrees
- Diagonal: 98 degrees
- IR off: 0.01 lux
- IR on: 0 lux
- Built-in IR cut filter
- 30 m IR illumination distance
- Smart IR
- H.264, H.264+: 2688 x 1520 up to 20 fps (1920 x 1080 up to 30 fps)
- MJPEG: 640 x 360 up to 30 fps
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3af
- 10/100 Mbps PoE port
- Power port (for non-PoE installations, adapter sold separately)
- Grounding point
- Integrated articulated mounting base
- Reset button
- IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP, ICMP, ONVIF Profile S and Profile G, PSIA
- DHCP, NTP, DNS, DDNS, SMTP, FTP, SNMP (v1, v2c, v3)
- NFS, SMB/CIFS
- HTTP, HTTPS
- UPnP, Bonjour, RTSP, RTP, RTCP, SSL
- -30 - 60 degrees C (-22 - 140 degrees F)
- Max. 95 percent non-condensing
- 55 x 55 x 80 mm (2.2 x 2.2 x 3.15 in.)
- Input: PoE (802.3af)
- Consumption: 5 Watts max.
Optional Power Supply (Sold separately)
- Input: 100 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz 0.5 A
- Output: 12 V DC 1 A
- 5.5 mm barrel connector
- TRENDnet power adapter, model 12VDC1A (not included)
- Multi-language support: English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- IP address filter
- QoS traffic prioritization
- Time, date, and text overlay
- Image settings: brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness, smart IR, exposure time (1/3 - 1/100,000), scan rate, mirror, flip, WDR, back light compensation, white balance, digital noise reduction
- WDR enhances video quality in high contrast daytime lighting
- Digital Noise Reduction enhances night vision quality
- Recording: to computer, NAS, SMB / CIFS share, or through software
- Scheduled recording: continuous and motion detection
- Motion detection fields: define custom motion detection areas, motion sensitivity, and dynamic motion analysis
- Privacy masks: define custom privacy mask areas
- Video tamper detection: email notification if the viewing field darkens suddenly
- Video playback interface: playback recorded video from remote storage
- Alert messages: storage full, storage error, and illegal login
- Snapshot: real time snapshot, motion detection with schedule, video tamper detection with schedule
- Supported dynamic DNS services: Dyn.com and NO-IP.com
- Management Setting: maximum 32 user accounts
- Supports remote management
- Compatibility: Chrome 24.0 or higher, Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Firefox 13.0 or higher, Safari 4.0 or higher
TRENDnetView Pro Software
- Supports up to 32 TRENDnet cameras
- Multiple language support
- Set recording options (motion detection, schedule, event trigger)
- Search and playback
- Custom viewing modes and options
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
TRENDnet IPView App
- Free iOS and Android app
- View your camera on your mobile device
- Take snapshots