The TASCAM DR-1 puts world-dominating power into your pocket. Its built-in stereo microphones include a unique variable angle mechanism, so you can set it to record from any angle. The DR-1 is the first portable recorder to include a 1GB card, so you'll have plenty of CD or MP3-quality recording time for long rehearsals and concerts. And with a street price of just $299, everyone's gonna want one.
A pair of microphones is mounted on a variable angle mechanism, which allows the recorder to record from almost any angle. The built-in stereo condenser microphones are arranged for a wide stereo image, and an external mic can also be used. The unit includes a generous 1GB SD card for hours of recording at MP3 or WAV file formats. The DR-1 also includes auto gain control and analog limiting for easy setup and a low-frequency cutoff to eliminate handling or wind noise.
- Portable, Handheld Recording
- Built-in High-quality Stereo Condenser Microphone
- Variable Angle Microphone Mechanism with A/B Configuration
- 48 or 44.1kHz 24-bit Recording Resolution
- MP3 and WAVE file Recording and Playback
- Switchable Low Cut Filter
- Analog Auto Gain Control
- Analog Limiter
- Rechargeable/Replaceable Lithium-Ion Battery
- USB 2.0 Connection to Computer
- Built-in Tuner and Vocal Cancel Features
- Overdub Feature to record narration, singing or instruments over an existing recording
- Dimensions (not including protrusions): 70 (W) x 27 (H) x 135.3 (D) (mm) / 2.8 (W) x 1.1 (H) x 5.3 (D) (inches)
- Weight: 208 g (including battery)