Tom Tom's products use small global positioning system (GPS) receiver to fix a device's location to within a meter anywhere on earth. This location is then combined with the latest maps and navigation software to help you find your way. Nothing could be easier to use than the Tom Tom GO. With no installation or setup required, it gives you clear spoken instruction where to go, in 17 countries and 32 languages. It has a built-in GPS receiver and shows you the road ahead in clear colorful 3D graphics. The GO has a long life battery you can charge at home or in the car. The GO is a "Plug and Go" and easy to mount so you can transfer it from car to car in seconds 3D navigation view
Tom Tom Go 300' vivid 3D navigation views allows you to grasp your current position better in the same way that you deal with the real world, intuitively. It is particularly helpful when navigating junctions and rotarys. Itinerary planning
Itinerary planning gives you total flexibility, incorporating multiple stops along the way. And if you want to visit an address again, just save it as a favorite. Nightview
Extra safety feature. TomTom GO has a special low-glare night display setting. This uses color schemes that are significantly easier for the eye to adjust to while night driving. You can select between different color styles suitable for night-time driving depending on your personal preferences. Points of Interest
Your TomTom GO stores millions of useful points of interest like parking, gas stations, hotels and restaurants, with an automatic alert option as you approach one. Want more? There are thousands more points of interest available online at www.tomtom.com. TomTom PLUS
TomTom GO's built in Bluetooth receiver means you can download real-time TomTom PLUS services through the internet connection on your Bluetooth phone anytime and anywhere. TomTom PLUS gives you the real-time information you want on traffic congestions, weather conditions and extra downloads such as detailed city maps, additional voices, points of interest and much more. Type of routes
Even more flexibility in your route planning: you can choose the type of route you want, whether it?s the shortest, the fastest, or one that avoids road charges.
- Integrated GPS antenna
- Speaks more than 30 languages in over 50 voices
- User interface: now including 18 languages
- A choice of routes: quickest, shortest or avoiding toll roads
- Itinerary planning: plan your trip by defining multiple waypoints and destinations
- Millions of points of interest
- Compass mode available: displays compass on screen to have even more orientation while driving
- Car speed linked volume: volume of voice instructions will increase/decrease depending on speed of car
- Anti-glare screen; always an optimal view, even in direct sunlight
- Improved on/off button: prevents the device to turn off by accident
- View route: review and test the calculated route before you actually start driving
- Just plug in, switch on & GO
- Simple touch-screen operation
- Clear, accurate turn-by-turn voice instructions
- Compact, portable design; easy to take from car to car
- Crystal-clear 3D graphics
- Dynamic status bar: improve readability by customizing status bar
- Tip feature: discover everything GO has to offer through useful onscreen tips
- Extensive guided tour: pick up the features even quicker and get the maximum out of your TomTom GO
- Built-in Bluetooth connection
- Ready for TomTom PLUS services (real time information on traffic congestions, weather conditions and extra downloads such as detailed city maps, additional voices, points of interest and much more)
- USB 2.0 for faster data transfers
200 Mhz ARM920T processor
32 MB RAM
SD Card for map storage
320 x 240 x 4096 colors 3.5" TFT screen
Internal Li-Ion battery
4.5" x 3.6" x 2.3", 11 oz.
12 channel 'All-in-View' integrated GPS receiver
Internal antenna and support for (not in package) active external antenna
- TomTom GO Its main features are a touch-sensitive LCD screen, a power (On/Off) button, a release button (for removing TomTom GO from its cradle) and a Secure Digital (SD) memory card slot.
- SD card containing map data.
- Carry case for storing TomTom GO when it's not in your vehicle.
- Screen cloth to make sure your TomTom GO's screen is always in crystal clear condition.
- Installation CD containing PC connection software and maps of Canada, Puerto Rico and Guam.
- AC adapter included for you to charge and work with TomTom GO even when it's not in your vehicle.
- Cigarette lighter cable with 12-24V cigarette lighter adapter which can also be used in trucks. This is the normal way of providing power to TomTom GO when it's in your vehicle.
- USB 2.0 data cable for connecting TomTom GO to a Windows PC.
- Installation poster showing how to assemble the cradle, how to fix it to your windscreen and how to insert TomTom GO.
- Quick start guide
- Product code card. You can use it to register your unit online at www.tomtom.com
- TomTom GO accessory leaflet showing which extras you can buy for your TomTom GO.
- Component parts of a suction-mount cradle, for attaching to your windscreen.