The Uniden BC95XLT Handheld Scanner makes it easier than ever to scan the airwaves for what's going on around you during a crisis. Close Call RF Capture Technology instantly tunes in nearby transmitter signals. This powerful scanner has the capacity to tune in police, ambulance, fire, amateur ham radio, marine band, weather bands, and civilian air traffic (no cellular). Also captures signals at the auto races.
- 200 Channels / 10 Banks
- Compact Design - The Uniden BC95XLT is designed to be compact for added flexibility and portability.
- Close Call RF Capture - Includes Do-Not-Disturb mode for rapid stealth signal captures.
- Frequency Coverage- Includes the most interesting "action" bands where you can hear police, ambulance, fire, amateur radio, public utilities, weather, and more. 25-54,108-174,406-512,806-956 (excluding cellular)
- 10 Programmable Search Ranges - Helps you find unlisted frequencies in use in your area
- 6 Preprogrammed Service Searches - Frequencies are Preset in Separate Police, Fire/Emergency, Aircraft, Ham, Marine (by channel) and Weather Banks to make it easy to locate specific types of calls.
- Backlit Display - Makes It Easier to Read Display in Low Light Conditions
- 2 AA Battery Operation - Provides flexibility in choice of batteries: Alkaline for long life, rechargable for economy (batteries can be charged while in the scanner)
- Priority Scan - Frequently scans the channels you have designated as priority channels
- Delay - Helps prevent missed replies during 2-way conversations
- Sport Scanner
- Public Safety Scanner
- PC Programmable (Software not included)