This Uniden U-Bell DB1 Wireless Video Doorbell provides an additional layer of security for your home. With 1080p HD clarity and 2-way communication, you can see and talk to anyone at your door at any time. Receive notifications on your smartphone when someone rings your bell and virtually answer it if you aren't home or don't want to open the door for strangers
First set up your account.
Download & Connect
1. Download the Uniden One app to your mobile device. The app is available on Apple iTunes, Google Play and the Amazon Store.
2. Connect your mobile device to your Wi-Fi.
3. Create an account by choosing "Register".
Read and accept the terms of service, then choose to register either by phone or email. During your registration, you will be sent a verification code either by email or by text depending on what you used to register.
- Choose your region.
- Enter your email or phone number.
- Enter the verification code sent by text or email.
- Create a user name and password.
- Click 'Finish' and you will automatically go to the device screen.
Then connect to your network.
NOTE: Your smartphone or tablet should be connected to the Wi-Fi you are connecting to. For example: If you are connecting your U-Bell to your home Wi-Fi called 'Home,' then your smart device should also be connected to the 'Home' Wi-Fi.
1. Press the 'Add Device' button.
2. Scan the QR code on the front of the U-Bell.
3. Click the button that says 'Connect to a Network.
Finally, configure the Wi-Fi settings.
1. Press 'Wireless Connection.'
- Input the password to your Wi-Fi network.
- Press 'Next'.
Connect to Wi-Fi
2. When connected, you should hear,
'The Wi-Fi is connected.'
After WIFI connection, you should hear,
'The server has been recognized.
3. Press 'Set Device Password.
4. Create a password for your device.
Add Advanced Settings: If your router requires advanced settings you can add here. Uniden suggests skipping this step first and checking for completion of setup.
Success! You should be able to Live View your Uniden U-Bell!
You may now choose a faceplate and attach to the U-Bell. Once attached, use the supplied screw to secure from the bottom of the faceplate using a 'star' screwdriver.
Using your Uniden U-Bell
1. After setup, go back to the device screen by clicking 'Uniden One' in the footer of the app.
2. You will now see your Uniden U-Bell listed in the devices.
3. Click the image from your doorbell and you will see the live view from your U-Bell camera.
- You can manually record, take screenshots, and speak through the doorbell.
- To change the settings, click the gear in the upper right corner.
Answering a Call
1. When someone rings your Uniden U-Bell:
- The application will alert you by ringing on your phone.
- Click the green receive button on the right, and Voila! You are now talking using your Uniden U-Bell Video Doorbell!
- Image sensor
- CMOS 2MP HD Colorful Camera
- Light sensitivity
- Low Illumination
- f1.96 mm, F 2.2
- Field of view
- 180 degrees(Horizontal), 96 degrees(Vertical)
- Light supplement mode
- IR Supplement, IR Distance: 5 Meters
- 940 nm
- Video compression Standard
- Video streaming
- Dual Stream
- Anti-flicker frequency
- 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Wide dynamic range
- Audio streaming
- Two-Way, Full Duplex
- Audio input
- Built-in Omnidirectional Microphone
- Audio output
- Built-in Loudspeaker
- Audio compression standard
- Audio compression rate
- 64 Kbps
- Audio quality
- Noise Suppression and Echo Cancellation
- Network protocol
- TCP/IP, RTSP
- Network interface
- 1 Wireless Interface (Wireless Network Card), Supporting 2.4 GHz
- Motion detection
- Motion detection Alarm
- microSD card
- Power Consumption
- Max. 128 GB
- 1 Call Button, 1 Reset Button
- Chime type supported
- Mechanical chime (electronic not supported)
- Power supply
- 16 VAC to 24 VAC
- Power frequency
- 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- Power consumption
- Max. 12 W
- 4.82" x 1.81" x 1.11" (122.4 mm x 45.9 mm x 28.1 mm)