From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army Knife a century ago comes the Swiss Army Classic pocketknife, a compact set of tools for campers, hikers, and boy scouts. Measuring 2-1/4 inches long, the Classic is stylishly cased in a timeless solid-colored housing with the familiar Victorinox logo on the side. More importantly, the unit contains all the classic Swiss Army tools, including a small blade for cutting, a pair of mini scissors, a nail file with a screwdriver tip, a toothpick, tweezers, and a key ring. As with all Victorinox items, the Classic is made to exacting standards, with dozens of steps going into its construction. Victorinox attends to every detail, from selecting the finest materials to performing the final inspection. In addition, each individual tool has been hardened in a different way to stand up to its designated use. As with all Victorinox multi-tools, the Classic carries a lifetime warranty.
- Classic SD model of the original Swiss Army Knife from Victorinox
- Includes knife, scissors, key rings, and nail file with screwdriver tip for multi-purpose use
- Blade is crafted in high carbon stainless steel; aluminum allow separators divide assorted features
- Silver alox casing protects all accessories; brass rivets
- Victorinox offers a lifetime warranty for defective parts or workmanship; this item weighs 1 pound