The All-New Vizio SmartCast E-Series - So Smart. So Easy.
Introducing the all-new VIZIO SmartCast E-Series Ultra HD Home Theater Display, featuring Chromecast built-in. With 4K Ultra HD resolution and superior picture performance of full array LED backlighting, the E-Series makes it easy to stream movies, TV shows and more from apps you love on your mobile device to the big screen.
Download, Setup and Stream.
The VIZIO SmartCast App is required to turn your phone into the remote. Easily control everything as you would with a traditional button remote, and stream to your VIZIO SmartCast Display or Speakers from anywhere in your home.
How to Setup Your E-Series:
- 1. Download the free VIZIO SmartCast App: This app is required to setup and use your new E-Series.
- 2. Open the app and follow the setup instructions: This process will connect your phone and your E-Series TV / Display to complete the setup.
- 3. Tap to Stream to The Big Screen: Now you can cast TV shows, movies, music and more from the VIZIO SmartCast App or any Chromecast-enabled apps such as Netflix, HBO NOW, Pandora, YouTube or Spotify.
ChromeCast built-in - Cast From 1000+ Apps You Already Know and Love.
All VIZIO SmartCast products have Chromecast built-in. Easily cast your favorite entertainment from your phone to your E-Series using thousands of popular apps, such as Netflix, HBO NOW, Pandora, YouTube or Spotify.
- 1000+ Chromecast Enabled Apps
- 200,000+ TV Shows and Movies
- 3,000,000 Songs
- Your Favorite Apps are Chromecast-Enabled
Use your voice to control your display with Google Home.
VIZIO SmartCast works with the Google Assistant on devices like Google Home. Stream Netflix, YouTube and more with ease. Play, pause or turn up the volume all without lifting a finger.
Learn How to Cast to Your Big Screen.
- 1. Connect to Wi-Fi: Double check that your VIZIO SmartCast E-Series and your phone are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- 2. Download Your Favorite Chromecast-Enabled Apps: Download or open one of your favorite content apps - such as Netflix, HBO NOW, Pandora, YouTube or Spotify.
- 3. Stream to The Big Screen: Find what you want to watch and look for the Cast icon located somewhere on the screen. Tap on this icon to instantly play your favorite entertainment on the display.
Brilliant 4K Ultra HD Picture Quality
8.3 million screen pixels combine to form a radiant 4K Ultra HD picture for highly articulated details and piercing clarity in everything you watch.
How Do You Watch?
- Casting/Streaming: If you stream entertainment from apps, you can easily cast your favorites to the screen from your phone or tablet.
- Cable/Satellite: If you subscribe to cable or satellite, simply connect an HDMI cable, sold separately, with your display to the receiver.
- Over-The-Air Broadcast: If you use external antennas to watch local broadcasts, a TV tuner is required and sold separately.
Award Winning Customer Support.
VIZIO named a Grand Stevie Award winner in the 2017 Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service.
- Class Size: 50"
- Screen Size (Diag.): 49.5"
- Smart Platform: VIZIO SmartCast w/ Chromecast Built-in
- Resolution: Ultra HD - 3840x2160
- UHD Upscale Engine: Spatial Scaling Engine
- Display Processor: V8 Octa-Core Processor
- Backlight Type: Full-Array LED
- Built-in Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Dual Band
- UHD Codec Support: HEVC (H.265), VP9
- Bluetooth: 4.1 LE
- HDMI Ports: 4 (3 bottom /1 side)
- HDMI Version: Port 1 supports: v.2.0; Ports 2-4 supports: v1.4
- HDCP Version: 2.2
- HDMI 1 Tech Spec: 600MHz pixel clock rate: 2160p at 60fps, 4:4:4, 8-bit, 2160p at 60fps, 4:2:2, 12-bit, 2160p at 60fps, 4:2:0, 12-bit
- HDMI 2-4 Tech Specs: 340MHz pixel clock rate: 2160 at 60fps 4:2:0 8 bit
- Component: 1 (side)
- Ethernet: 1 (bottom)
- USB Ports: 1 (side)
- TV Tuner: No, Note: If you use an external antenna to watch local over-the-air broadcast TV signals, a TV tuner is required and sold separately.
- ARC: Yes
- Analog Audio Out: 1 (bottom)
- Digital Audio Out (SPDIF): 1 (bottom)
- Effective Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Active Pixel Tuning: Yes
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 200K:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Viewable Angle (H/V): 176/176 degrees
- OSD Language: English, Spanish, French
- Speakers/Power Output: 10W x 2
- DTS StudioSound: Yes
- DTS TruSurround: Yes
- DTS TruVolume: Yes
- Energy Compliance: No
- Power Consumption: 97.14W
- Standby Power Consumption: less than 0.5W
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
Wall Mount Specifications
- Mount Pattern: 200mm x200mm
- Screw Size: M6
- Hole Depth: 14mm
- Screw Size: M4
- Screw Length: 18mm
- Remote Control: XRT135
- Battery Type: AAA x2
Size and Weight
- Product with Stand Dimensions: 44.4"W x 27.97"H x 10.04"D
- Product with Stand Weight: 27.34 lbs
- Product without Stand Dimensions: 44.4"W x 25.61"H x 2.99"D
- Product without Stand Weight: 26.68 lbs
- Product Packaging Dimensions: 48.58"W x 29.92"H x 6.34"D
- Product Packaging Weight: 35.1 lbs
- Warranty: One Year Parts and Labor. Free Lifetime Technical Support.