This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Designed to Simplify
Introducing the VIZIO SmartCast E-Series Ultra HD Home Theater Display featuring Google Cast built-in. With superior picture performance powered by full array LED backlighting with 12 Active LED Zones, the E-Series also works with the all-new VIZIO SmartCast app that turns your smartphone or tablet into a powerful touchscreen remote so you can browse your favorite entertainment across multiple apps at once. With VIZIO SmartCast, what you love won't change, but how you experience it will never be the same again.
8.3 million screen pixels combine to form a radiant 4K Ultra HD picture for highly articulated details and piercing clarity in everything you watch.
E-Series raises the bar with 12 Active LED Zones. This advanced innovation dynamically adjusts your screen?s backlight to adapt to the content on-screen to deliver incomparable contrast levels, sharper details and the deepest, purest black levels.
Experience VIZIO SmartCast - A Whole New Way to Watch
VIZIO SmartCast brings together your favorite entertainment into one simple experience. Discover, cast and control TV shows, movies, music and more on your E-Series Display from your smartphone or tablet.
Turn Your Phone Into The Ultimate Remote
Easily set up and control your E-Series like never before with the VIZIO SmartCast App. Download for free on the App Store and Google Play.
VIZIO SmartCast App
No more sitting through endlessly scrolling guides or jumping between apps to find what you want. With the SmartCast app, you can see what's playing from multiple apps all at once. Then just tap to cast it to the big screen.
Cast From 1000+ Apps You Already Know and Love
All VIZIO SmartCast products have Google Cast built-in - the same technology behind Chromecast - which allows you to cast your favorite content from your phone to your TV / Display or speakers. Mirror your Android phone screen or Google chrome browser. Multi-task without interrupting what?s casting to the E-Series or draining your mobile device?s battery. Play games on the big screen while using your mobile screen as a game controller.
Featuring a new bezel that has a unique and subtle pattern for edge-to-edge beauty, resilient corner feet that elevates the display for a light and elegant appearance and a near border-less design that looks thinner standing free or mounted on a wall.
Included HDMI Cable
VIZIO SmartCast E-Series Displays include an HDMI cable in the box, along with four HDMI ports to connect Cable/Satellite boxes, Bluray/DVD players, Gaming Consoles and Computers.
The VIZIO SmartCast E-Series Ultra HD Home Theater Display is now tuner-free. Most households commonly stream or watch live TV from cable and satellite boxes - neither of which requires a tuner, so you shouldn't notice any differences in setup.
Now if you use an external antenna to watch free local channels, you will need to get a separate tuner adapter to connect your antenna to your display.
- Class Size: 65"
- Screen Size (Diag.): 64.5"
- Smart Platform: VIZIO SmartCast w/ Google Cast Built-in
- HD to UHD Upscale Engine: Spatial Scaling Engine
- Resolution: Ultra HD - 3840x2160
- UHD Picture Processor: VM50 Engine
- Display Processor: V8 Octa-Core Processor
- Backlight Type: Full-Array LED
- Local Dimming: Yes with Active LED Zones x12
- Active Pixel Tuning: Yes
- Clear Action: 240
- Built-in Wi-Fi: Yes, 802.11ac Dual Band
- UHD Codec Support: HEVC (H.265), VP9
- HDMI Ports: 4 (3 bottom / 1 side)
- Version: Port 1 supports: v2.0; Ports 2-5 supports: v1.4
- HDMI 1 Tech Specs: 600MHz pixel clock rate: 2160p @ 60fps, 4:4:4, 8-bit; 2160p @ 60fps, 4:2:2, 12-bit; 2160p @ 60fps, 4:2:0, 12-bit
- HDMI 2-4 Tech Specs: 340MHz pixel clock rate: 2160 @ 60fps 4:2:0 8 bit
- Component: 1 (side)
- Ethernet: 1 (bottom)
- USB Ports: 2 (side)
- Tuner-free: Yes, Note: If you use an external antenna to watch local over-the-air broadcast TV signals, a TV tuner is required and sold separately.
- ARC: Yes
- Analog Audio Out: 1 (bottom)
- Digital Audio Out (SPDIF): 1 (bottom)
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz Effective Refresh Rate
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5M:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Viewable Angle (H/V): 176 degrees / 176 degrees
- Number of Colors: 1.07B
- OSD Language: English, Spanish, French
- Speakers/Power Output: 10W x 2
- DTS StudioSound: Yes
- Energy Compliance: N/A
- Power Consumption: 192.5W
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes
Wall Mount Specifications
- Mount Pattern: 400mm x 400mm
- Screw Size: M6
- Hole Depth: 12mm
- Screw Size: M5
- Screw Length: 14mm
- Remote Control: XRT132
- Battery Type: AAA x2
- Cable: 6' HDMI Cable
Size and Weight
- Product with Stand Dimensions: 57.50"W x 35.70"H x 10.60"D
- Product with Stand Weight: 50.71 lbs
- Product without Stand Dimensions: 57.50"W x 33.10"H x 2.80"D
- Product without Stand Weight: 49.60 lbs
- Product Packaging Dimensions: 61.30"W x 37.68"H x 7.28"D
- Product Packaging Weight: 68.34 lbs