Weber's Go-Anywhere gas grill adds convenience to the fun of camping and tailgating. This compact unit has a surprisingly generous grilling area--large enough to fit four medium steaks. The push-button ignition system makes lighting the fire easier than ever, and the patented heat-distributing Flavorizer bar ensures that your food cooks evenly and efficiently every time.
You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand. Built-in lid hangers allow you to rest the lid on the side of the grill to create an effective barrier against the wind. The triple-nickel-coated steel grate is easy to clean, and the porcelain-enameled steel lid and cooking box are built to last.
- Propane gas grill with easy-to-use push-button ignition system
- Patented heat-distributing Flavorizer bar
- Pivoting legs lock lid in place, add safety
- Triple nickel-plated cooking grate provides 160 square inches of cooking surface
- Sturdy porcelain-enamled cooking box and lid resist rust