Wacom's Cintiq 21UX interactive pen display provides the best-of-class pen experience for working directly on the screen. It combines the advantages of a large-format LCD monitor with the control, comfort, and productivity of Wacom's most sophisticated patented cordless, battery-free pen technology.
With an active 21.3" diagonal display, the Cintiq 21UX delivers a highly sensitive pen-on-screen experience and a generous active area for working directly on large images, concepts, and designs in the most natural way possible. Working directly with the pen on screen is a natural motion that gives you an unprecedented degree of control and allows you to take advantage of natural hand-eye coordination, helping you work more intuitively and noticeably faster.
The display's completely flat surface allows the hand and pen to glide over the surface of the Cintiq without bumping into any bezels or borders. A dynamically-adjustable stand allows you to rotate the display up to 180 degrees in each direction, incline the display from 10 to 65, and even remove it for comfortable lap use. Rear roller feet make the incline adjustments easy; the result is freedom to adjust the interactive display to positions that work for you.
Strategically-placed ExpressKeys and Touch Strips are programmable, allowing you to customize your Cintiq to your needs. The ExpressKeys are easily accessible on either side of the display and provide quick access to keyboard shortcuts, modifier keys, and functions that minimize dependence on the keyboard for uninterrupted work sessions. Finger-sensitive Touch Strips are located on either side of the display for easy zooming, scrolling, or making tool adjustments without taking focus away from the pen tip.
- With a 21.3" TFT display area, you have more room to use the pen directly on screen. This allows you to take advantage of natural hand-eye coordination and provides the feel of natural media, but with all the benefits of a completely digital workflow.
- With "pen-point" accuracy, fast cursor control, and 1,024 levels of pressure-sensitivity on the pen tip and eraser, Wacom pen technology gives you superior control over your workflow and allows you to control your software tools by changing how hard you press the pen tip on the screen.
- The Cintiq Grip Pen has programmable side switches that allow you to program your most common actions into the pen itself. For ultimate control, the pen comes with three different nibs that allow you to get the feel you're looking for.
- Eight programmable ExpressKeys provide quick access to modifier keys, keyboard shortcuts, and pop-up menus.
- Two finger-sensitive Touch Strips serve as natural ways to zoom, scroll, or change brush size.
- The Cintiq 21UX has a completely flat surface edge-to-edge to allow the pen and hand to glide over the entire surface comfortably. This means that artists and designers can use guides and drawing tools such as French curves, protractors, rulers, and templates directly on the Cintiq 21UX surface.
- The textured and scratch-resistant surface has two coatings: one to diminish glare and another to provide a texture simulating the feel of paper. These surfaces are hardened to provide durability and longevity. The LCD itself has been structured to eliminate any screen distortion when the pen tip is pressed against the surface. The result is an incredibly natural and intuitive experience.
- The ergonomic design provides intuitive grip, perfect on your desk, in your lap, or angled any way you want with the dynamic, free-moving stand.
- Rotate your display 180 degrees in either direction to suit your natural arm movements or recline the stand from 10 to 65 degrees. Rear roller feet make the incline adjustments easy while locking handles ensure that the display stays in your selected position.
- The Cintiq Grip Pen has a contoured, cushioned barrel to reduce grip effort by 40 percent and offers an alternative to a mouse that can help reduce repetitive motion-related stress on your hand and wrist when spending long hours on a computer.
- Many Cintiq customers state that working directly on screen boosts productivity by 100% or more.
- Intuitive to use and quick to assimilate into your workflow.
- The Cintiq 21UX gives you control and precision over your work and helps you speed production in your digital workflow.
- Use both hands at the same time for greater speed and efficiency by combining pen input with ExpressKeysTM and Touch Strips.
- Compatible with both Mac and PC platforms, the Cintiq 21UX gives you the ultimate control of your configuration. It works seamlessly with your existing mouse, the Cintiq 12WX, or any Wacom pen tablet, and it can be installed as a single monitor or as part of a multi-monitor combination.
- Premium 21.3" TFT active matrix LCD display with UXGA (1600 x 1200) resolution.
- Patented professional pen technology with 1,024 levels of pressure sensitivity and 5,020 lines of resolution for enhanced workflow. Electromagnetic resonance powers the pen via induction and radio frequencies to communicate data from the pen to the tablet sensor for outstanding accuracy and responsiveness.
- Cintiq employs standard connection options to work with all primary platforms (USB for pen input; DVI or VGA for video).
- Tablet driver software allows you to create universal settings for your display or alter your settings by application for maximum productivity. Personalize the way your pen feels, access your favorite keystroke combinations and optimize your work environment with flexible mapping.