For professional artists and designers who want to add a world-class pen-on screen creative experience to their Mac or PC, Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 offers Wacom's most powerful array of capabilities in a new high-performance creative pen display that is small enough to easily move from computer to computer and place to place and yet has room for you to create.
Your work is made to be seen. With stunning 4K resolution (3840x2160) and superb color accuracy (94% of Adobe RGB), you won't be able to take your eyes off it.
The 16-inch screen gives you the broad canvas you need to add those little flourishes; while the anti-glare, etched-glass surface means you can create in comfort - with the familiar feel of pen on paper - until you're 100% happy with the results. With plenty of space for your work and all the on-screen controls and tools you need, it's perfect for creating anything you can imagine.
If you're passionate about sweating the small stuff, Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 is the device for you. Its larger, high-definition display gives you the ability to hone in on every detail, making it perfect for painting, retouching and page layout.
- Wacom's most natural and advanced pen performance with 4x greater accuracy and pressure sensitivity and virtually lag-free tracking
- Remarkable clarity with high-resolution display and superior color quality. (94% Adobe RGB)
- Multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys, Radial Menus and one-touch shortcuts to speed up your workflow
- The authentic feel and artistic control of the Pro Pen 2 on an edge-to-edge glass screen
- Integrated pop-out legs for working at an inclined angle
Customize your workflow with innovative accessories (sold separately) such as the ExpressKey Remote, or the three position adjustable stand
Screen Size: 15.6"
Resolution: Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
Advanced Control: 8192 levels pen pressure
Size: 410 x 266 x 14.5mm (16.2 x 10.4 x .57in)
Weight: 1.5kg (3.3. lbs)
Technology: IPS UHD high brightness panel
Aspect Ratio: 16:9