That 200-page business plan, your e-mail records, all your company?s digital assets?what could be more important? Store them safely and keep them backed up on My Book Office Edition external hard drives. On the road? Take advantage of free lifetime remote access to your files on this drive.
- Easy to set up, easy to use - Installation is a snap because you don't really install this drive, you just plug it in and it's ready to use. There is no CD to install; the included software loads from the drive the first time you plug it in.
- Automatic backup - Back up important data to multiple destinations including file servers, portable drives, and My Book. Synchronize working files to keep them current and secure. Set it and forget it; every time you save a change it's automatically backed up.
- MioNet DriveAccess - You can access this drive from anywhere and securely share the files on it free for the lifetime of the drive as long as the computer it?s attached to is turned on. (Windows only)
- Small business tools - Take control of your desktop remotely, share a computer screen for online meetings, and gain access to files on any of your computers These MioNet premium services are free for one year. (Windows only)
- USB 2.0 interface - A simple connection that offers convenience and compatibility among multiple computers.
- Fits right in - Takes no more space than a paperback book. Collect two or more and they nest neatly together like volumes on a shelf.
- Capacity gauge - See at a glance how much space is available on your drive.
- Smart and energy efficient - Turns itself on and off with your computer and Safe Shutdown prevents the drive from being powered down until all your data has been written.
- Environmentally friendly - Our environmentally-friendly drive is designed to save power by going into standby mode after 10 minutes of inactivity. When you?re ready to use it, it wakes up automatically.
- PC and Mac compatible - Works with both Windows 2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later
- MioNet services require Windows operating system. The computer to which My Book Office is connected must be turned on for these features to function. Restrictions on certain file types apply.
- Continuous and automatic backup of your important digital assets
- Extra storage for your computer
- Archiving business documents and e-mail
- Available USB port
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later