Equipped with both FireWire 400 and USB 2.0 interfaces, and formatted for Mac, this portable hard drive is perfect for Mac users on the go. Use it to pack up your office files and take them home, carry thousands of songs or pictures and back up your Mac laptop using Apple Time Machine.
- Flexible Dual-interface - Comes with a FireWire 400 interface that's perfect for Mac computers and a USB 2.0 connection for convenience and compatibility among multiple computers.
- Formatted for Mac - Formatted HFS+ Journaled for Mac compatibility. Requires Mac OS X 10.4.11+ or 10.5.2+. Can easily be reformatted for Windows Vista/XP/2000.
- Works with Apple Time Machine - Fully compatible with Apple's Time Machine backup software.
- Capacity Gauge - Connect My Passport to your computer and see at a glance how much space is available on your drive.
- FireWire or USB powered - No separate power supply is needed.
- 5-year limited warranty
- Compatible - Use with Mac computers and PCs.
Carrying important files between work and home or on the road.
Backing up photos, music, video or any files. Use Time Machine, or your favorite back up software.
- Available FireWire or USB port
- Mac OS X 10.4.11+, 10.5.2+
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Widows Vista
Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.
- Serial Transfer Rate: FireWire 400
- Serial Bus Transfer Rate (1394a): 400 Mbits/s (Max)
- Serial Bus Transfer Rate (USB 2.0): 480 Mbits/s (Max)
- Capacity: 250 GB
- Interface Dual Interface
Height 0.71 Inches (Max)
Length 4.99 Inches (Max)
Width 3.189 Inches (Max)
Weight 0.40 Pounds
Height 18 mm (Max)
Length 126.74 mm (Max)
Width 81 mm (Max)
Weight 0.18 kg
- Temperature (English)
Operating 32 Deg F to 104 Deg F
Non-operating -4 Deg F to 149 Deg F
- Temperature (Metric)
Operating 5 Deg C to 40 Deg C
Non-operating -20 Deg C to 65 Deg C