Instantly add more devices to your high-speed network - With 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports, you can connect your smart TV, DVR, Blu-ray Disc player, media player and more to your network with speeds up to 1000 Mbps.*
Prioritize your media traffic - With high, mid and low priority ports, you choose which media gets the highest priority. It's all about your personal preferences.
Plug-and-play setup - It only takes a few easy steps to set up your My Net Switch and quickly expand your network.
8 Gigabit Ethernet ports - Plenty of high-speed ports at 10x the speed over Fast Ethernet for your connected devices - HD game boxes, media players, Blu-Ray Disc players and more.
Port-Based QoS - Use the high, mid and low color-coded ports to prioritize your media traffic your way for the optimum HD experience.
Full HD - Enjoy HD quality for multimedia streaming, high-speed gaming and your wired home theater needs.
Plug-n-play - Designed to work straight out of the box, just connect your Ethernet-enabled devices and instantly expand your network.
More efficiency - With auto-power down when your ports are not in use, and cable length detection for transmit power conservation, the My Net Switch keeps eco-friendly alternatives in mind.
* Actual data throughput may vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput.
- Instantly expanding your high-speed network
- Adding smart TVs, DVRs, Blu-ray Disc players, media players, game consoles and more through the eight Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Prioritizing media traffic using the high, mid and low priority ports
- Enjoying HD quality multimedia streaming, high-speed gaming and home entertainment experiences
- Mounting on the wall to save space and reduce clutter
- Connecting to WD My Net HD dual-band routers or other Gigabit routers
- Expanding your wired network at 10/100/1000 Gigabit speeds
- Connecting to your home network in just a few quick steps
Devices supporting IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet or IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
CAT5e or better for Gigabit performance
Note: Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.