The Warpia PC To HDTV Wireless Adapter Set with HD Video and Digital Audio enables users to steam all content from their notebook or PC wirelessly to an HDTV or Projector. Content such as streaming video, pictures, movies, presentations, Facebook, Twitter and other applications can be shown on your HDTV in the room without the hassle and clutter of wires while you continue to use your laptop screen to surf the web, email, etc. Two screens at once. Warpia extends your world wirelessly.
Whether wirelessly connected to an HDTV in the living room or a projector in a meeting room, Warpia allows users to easily and conveniently extend their PC workspace. Providing both HDMI, common in HDTVs, and a VGA connection, common in projectors and monitors, Warpia provides users with the flexibility to select the target display type suitable for their needs and environment. The included 3.5mm stereo audio jack enables users to stream stereo audio to virtually any speaker system, or the audio can be streamed through the HDMI output.
Customers can buy with the assurance that Warpia?s Tech Support Team is available to help if any issues may arise. Live Online Support Chat and a Toll Free Support line enable users to instantly tap into Warpia?s expertise, which will allow for optimal performance.
- Display presentations and other content from a USB 2.0 port on your PC or laptop wirelessly to a projector, monitor or TV
- Range includes same room coverage of up to 30 feet (10 meters) with line of site between PC and Display
- Connects to HDTVs or Projectors via HDMI or VGA.
- Audio streams through the HDMI output or the 3.5mm Stereo Audio jack.
- Supports HD Video up to 720P and resolutions up to SXGA+ (1400x1050)
- 32-Bit True Color Depth for high quality images
- 128 bit AES Security
- Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. MAC OS support in development
- Dedicated Live Online Chat and Toll Free Tech Support to assist with any issues that may arise.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Window?s based PC with an available USB 2.0 Port
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista (32 or 64 bit), or Windows 7.0
- CPU & Memory Requirements:
- Running Windows XP:
1. For full screen video streaming up to 720P: Intel Core2 DUO 1.8Ghz CPU with 1GB of Memory
2. For Internet browsing, pictures, office use, etc: Intel ATOM 1.6Ghz CPU with 512MB of Memory
- Running Windows VISTA or 7.0:
1. For full screen video streaming up to 720P: Intel Core2 Duo 1.8Ghz with 1GB of Memory
2. For Internet browsing, pictures, office use, etc: Intel Core Solo 1.6Ghz with 1GB of Memory