The A2K is the most premium baseball glove available from Wilson. The top 5% of Pro Stock hides are triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness, resulting in the softest and most durable ball glove leather. ProStock Select Leather combined with Double Palm Construction and Rolled Dual Welting work together to provide the same core benefit, a long lasting glove that breaks in faster than ever.
A popular middle infield and third base model, the A2K 1787 is perfect for dual position players. It features a shallow pocket that allows for a longer range and is often is often broken in with a flattened, flared shape. Developed with an H-Web, this glove gives every player game changing performance.
- Uses an H-web and is a combination of black and tan coloring
- 3X more craftsman shaping reduces break in time for you
- Pro Stock select leather that are triple sorted for consistency and flawlessness
- Thin strips of Pro Stock leather are skived thin and rolled to provide long lasting shape and allowing for a quicker break in (Rolled dual welting)
- Double Palm Construction is used to provide maximum pocket stability by placing a piece of leather between the palm liner and outer shell