Worths precision energy molding construction removes wasted material, making the purest carbon fiber composite layer on the market. The process removes voids in performance making a leaner, higher performing barrel than ever before. High Modulus Technology composite material that uses High Modulus composite Fiber Technology on the outermost layer of the bat. These fibers, are smaller in diameter, and have more unique fibers in the same amount of space, giving the bat more strength, better longevity, and increased performance than ever before. Flex 50 technology gives the bat more flex, and whiplash/trampoline when striking the softball. Easy to swing. Designed more with line drive hitters in mind. Balanced bats are great for softball batters trying to get the most bat control through the zone. Approved for play in ASA only.
- APPROVED BY - ASA (Not approved for any other associations)
- LEGIT POWER CORE - Worth's Power Molding Process trims wasted material creating the purest composite layer on the market. The process removes voids in performance making a leaner, higher performing barrel than ever before.
- HMF - New Carbon Fiber material using High Modulus Fiber Technology on the outer layer. Fibers with smaller diameter allow more individual fibers to be woven together in the same amount of space resulting in amplified strength for greater performance and extended lifetime of the bat.
- 454 USA - Worth's patented 454 technology extends the sweetspot two inches in BOTH direction giving the player the largest sweetspot in the industry.
- FLEXFIFTY TECHNOLOGY - For increased flex and whiplash through impact.
- BALANCED - Offers the most true-to-weight feel. Balanced bats are perfect for hitters seeking maximum bat control through the zone.
- LENGTH / WEIGHT - 34"/26oz, 34"/27oz, 34"/28oz, 34"/30oz