The i1 Filmmaker Kit was created for discerning filmmakers looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy and the ability to achieve ideal color balance from shoot to edit.
i1 Filmmaker Kit consists of:
i1Display Pro calibration device and software - offers the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed and control for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
ColorChecker Passport Video, a convenient pocket-sized target kit to quickly get you to a worry-free, color balanced and consistently neutral place with ideal camera exposure.
Combining two essential color management tools in this handy kit offers filmmakers the convenience of a single purchase at a lower price than components purchased individually.
i1Display Pro - is the Industry-recognized professional display calibration system with unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED & Wide Gamut.
- Blazing fast measurement speed in an intuitive all-in-one design also adopted by leading display manufacturers as preferred color management device
- Broadcast video standards support - NTSC, PAL SECAM, and Rec. 709, Rec. 2020 and DCI-P3
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching - re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Fully supported by Atomos monitors.
ColorChecker Passport Video - is the next evolution of the original 24-patch Macbeth ColorChecker, now celebrating 40 years as an industry standard.
- Combines 4 video production targets in one durable, protective case. Includes white balance target, grayscale target, video color target, and focus target
- Get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting, reduce editing time and get to your creative look faster
- Designed to easily take advantage of color tools like vectorscopes and waveform monitors in programs like Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro, as well as on field monitors and recorders like Atomos or SmallHD
- Supported by DaVinci Resolve, Color Finale (FCPX Plugin) and 3D LUT Creator (for Premiere Pro and more) with in-software automation tools to speed up color balancing
- Includes Lanyard
- The i1 Filmmaker Kit incorporates the ideal workflow tools needed by hobbyist and professional filmmakers for capturing and editing footage, bringing ideal color balance to the filmmaking production workflow.
- Professional control for on-screen color accuracy, whether in studio or in the field
- Match Multiple Cameras
- Obtain Perfect Exposure
- Achieve Ideal Color Balance
- Reduce Editing Time
- Get to Your Creative Look Faster