Lose Your Keys. For Good. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit push button keypad. Create unique pin codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This Yale Assure Lock features Z-Wave technology and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Wink, Alarm.com, Vera and more! When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use!
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Wink or SmartThings hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, Requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4". Fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick
- Create up to 250 unique pin codes to share with family and friends (25 with no controller)
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, push button keypad, with your smart home app (i.e. SmartThings) or using your physical key
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro
- 4 AA Batteries required (included)