The Zoombak Advanced GPS Dog Locator is a dependable and accurate way to help you locate your dog and bring her home safely if she runs away or is stolen. Using Assisted Global Positioning System (A-GPS), which utilizies satellite and cellular technologies, Zoombak can help to more precisely and reliably determine the location of your Zoomback locator.
- Personalized safety zones
- Prompt location alerts and location history
- Small and lightweight (2.5 oz)
- Water resistant
- Long-life battery (up to 5 days on standby or up to 150 location requests before recharging)
- Durable and secure pouch collar attachment
- Recommended for dogs over 15 lbs.
- Unlimited On-Demand Locates - An on-demand locate helps you to find your dog's current location wearing the Zoombak Advanced GPS Dog Locator. There are 3 easy ways to conduct an on-demand location request of your Zoombak Advanced GPS Dog Locator.
1. Log on to Zoombak.com
2. Send a text message via mobile phone
3. Contact customer care for live location support
- Personalized Safety Zones - A safety zone is a personalized virtual boundary around a location that you?ve chosen. When your dog enters or leaves an active safety zone, you can be alerted via email and/or text message (your choice). You can create up to 10 safety zones, all of which can be active simultaneously at any given time. Safety zones can be quickly and easily turned on and off via Zoombak.com.
- Continuous Tracking - Zoombak's continuous tracking feature provides you with an automatic update of your dog's location every 5 minutes for up to 1 hour. Your dog's location, with time and date, will be shown on a map on Zoombak.com.
- Location History - Zoombak's location history allows you to see where your dog has traveled for the past hour, day or week. Your location history will be available for your review on Zoombak.com for up to 7 days.
- Device Alerts - As part of your service, you can opt-in to have Zoombak notify you via email and/or text message (your choice) when your Zoombak Locator has been powered off or has a low battery. You can add multiple email addresses and mobile phone numbers to receive device alerts.
- 24/7 Live Customer Care - Zoombak customer care representatives are available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling toll-free 1-866-951-0101. A live representative can assist with locating your dog or answering any other questions you may have about your Zoombak Advanced Dog Locator and account.
- A-GPS Technology - Zoombak uses Assisted GPS technology (A-GPS). A-GPS uses both satellite and cellular technologies to help more precisely and reliably determine the location of your Zoombak Locator.
Zoombak Advanced GPS Dog Locator device
Durable and secure pouch collar attachment
AC Wall Charger
User Guide and Quick Start Guide
30-Day Risk Free Guarantee (in original packaging and condition with receipt)
One-year Manufacturers Warranty