The Zoom 5352 Cable Modem/Router with Wireless-N supports cable modem speeds up to 343 Mbps. With IPv4 and IPv6 networking support, this is a product designed and built for use today and for years to come. The embedded router with Wireless-N support continues the high-performance with 2 X 2 MIMO for the range, wireless speeds and networking support needed for multimedia, Internet video and high-performance networking in a home or office. Dual adjustable-position external antennas help maximize the wireless performance.
DOCSIS 3.0 cable performance allows bonding of up to eight channels on downloads and four channels on uploads when used with the latest cable systems. DOCSIS 2.0 and 1.1 support provides compatibility with older cable systems. Cable modem performance has been tested and approved by CableLabs, the industry's non-profit test and certification authority. The 5352 has also been tested and approved by Comcast, Cox, Time Warner Cable, and other service providers.
- DOCSIS 3.0 performance with CableLabs certification.
- Up to 8 Downstream channels and 4 Upstream channels, for speeds as high as 343 Mbps on downloads and 123 Mbps on uploads.
- Provides shared high-speed Internet over cable to:
- WiFi-compatible wireless 802.11n, g, and b devices.
- Devices with an Ethernet port, including computers and game stations.
- Easy setup and management with Universal Plug and Play (UPnP), WPS wireless security setup, and browser-based management.
- An integrated four-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet switch.
- Supports IPv6 and IPv4 for powerful, flexible network addressing.
- Includes an advanced firewall and wireless security.
- Two adjustable-position external antennas for extended wireless networking range.
- Approved by Comcast, Cox, Time Warner Cable, and other service providers.
- Two-year warranty and support from Zoom, a USA-based leader in communications since 1977.