Belkin 5-Port Wireless Network USB Hub. (F5L009)
It's a five-port USB hub that will work with your existing W-Fi router, giving you wireless access to a range of devices from printers to hard drives by simulating a direct USB connection, making your computer think it's connected directly. There's also "special caching techniques" for high-speed USB devices to be supported and a promised "three minute setup time".
- Wireless access to multi-function printers, digital cameras, external hard drives and other USB devices
- Works with your existing wireless network
- Network Standards: IEEE 802.3 10Base-T
IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T
- Protocol Supported: TCP/IP
- Product Type: USB Hub
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 480Mbps
- Form Factor: External Hot-pluggable
- Host Interface: RJ-45
- Ports: 5 x 4-pin USB 2.0 - USB Downstream
1 x RJ-45 - Network Upstream
- Weight: 2. lbs.
- Mfr. Warranty: 3 YEAR(S)
- Dimension: 8.1" Height x 3.4" Width x 8.1" Length
- System Requirements:
- PC-compatible computer with one available 32-bit slot Windows XP or Vista (32bit)
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista and XP (32bit)
- Compatible with all notebook computers equipped with WLAN or LAN
The Belkin Network USB Hub pairs with the Belkin N1 Router to save desk space, as well as all wireless routers. Router sold seperately.