- Bosch-built High-output - 8.5 Amp Motor
- 1/2" 3-Jaw Chuck - For rugged hammer drilling applications
- Dual-mode Selector - Easily converts from rotation only to hammer drill mode
- Patented rotating brush plate - Provides equal power in reverse to easily back out bound-up bits and doubles brush life
- Pistol-grip Handle - Compact ergonomic design with soft-grip
- Variable-speed reversing trigger - for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Integral Slip Clutch - Helps minimize torque reaction
- Metal Gear Housing - For long life and rugged job site durability
- 2-Speeds - for drilling in wood and metal
- 360? Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge - wide range of movement along with consistent drilling depth
- Amperage: 8.5
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Cord Length: 12 ft
- Height: 8.5"
- Length: 13.4"
- Max. Capacity in Concrete: 3/4"
- Max. Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2"
- No Load BPM: 0-17,000 / 0-51,000
- No Load RPM: 0-1,000 / 0-3,000
- Rating: 120V AC
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Weight: 5.8 lb
- Made in Switzerland
1/2" 2-Speed Hammer Drill
360? Auxiliary Handle