The Brinno Digital PeepHole Viewer!
The PeepHole Viewer PHV1330 comes with the Image Recording function. Wen you press power, it will record your visitor's photo on a MicroSD card. You can also install the option Motion Activated Sensor and Knocking Sensor, which will record the visitor's photo even you aren't at home.
Brinno PeepHole Viewer uses an LCD panel to display who is at your door. It turns a hard-to-see door viewer image into a big and bright image.
Traditional door viewer:
- The image quality is poor
- In low light the image may not be easy to identify
- The user must place an eye to the door thus darkening the peephole and signaling he is home
- The height is not right for all people
Brinno PeepHole Viewer - The Digital Door viewer
- Simple push button to see large image without darkening the peephole
- Clear image in LCD Panel on door, easy to see for people of any height
- Compensation for low light images
- Compensation for "fish eye" distortion
- 3" Big Bright LCD to show who is knocking on your door.
- Brightness Enhancement - increases the image brightness in dark environment.
- Image Recording* - use Micro SD card to storage visitor's image.
- Motion Sensor** - recording images when visitor come close your door.
- Easy to install - 3 steps to install, one button operation.
- Knocking Sensor** - recording images when visitor knocking on your door.
* p.s. Micro SD card doesn't include in package
** p.s. Motion Sensor and Knocking Sensor are option accessories.
- Model: PHV133012
- PeepHole Barrel: 12mm
- fits any doors 35~57mm (1.38"~2.24") thick.
- View angle: Regular Mode : 88 degrees , Zoom Mode: 56 degrees.
- Sensor: 1.3 Mega Pixel CMOS
- LCD Screen: 3.0" TFT
- Storage: Micro SD card(Supports up to 32 GB, 8 GB recommended)
- Power Source: 2 AA batteries ( good for approx. 1300 "peeps")
- Size (WxHxD): 87 x 158 x 33 mm
- Weight: 180 g (without batteries)