Today, more and more mobile devices like Mobile Phones, PDAs, Palmtops, Digital Still Cameras, and Notebook PCs come with a standard IrDA Infrared Port. However, by current system standard, most desktop PCs don't feature an Infrared Port. As a result, in order to connect PC with a mobile device, a user will have to upgrade their desktop PCs with a standard IrDA port prior to infrared data communication.
The wireless infrared dongle enables infrared on the desktop PC through plug 'n play with compelling, easy-to-use, point-and-shoot device support. The device links peripheral devices such as digital camera, hand scanner, PDA, and laptops. The small form-factor adapter transforms the USB port into an infrared port, making walk-up printing, scanning and even Internet connections easy and painless.
- Ergonomic shape, state of the art design.
- Thumb size, light weight and easy to carry.
- USB 1.1; USB 2.0 compliance.
- IrDA 1.0; IrDA 1.1 compatible.
- Supports USB device full speed 12 Mbps
- Transmission rate:2400 bps to 4 Mbps
- Operating ranges:10 mm to 1 meter
- No External power required.
- Supports Windows 98SE, ME, NT4.0, 2000, XP
- Plug into any downstream USB port and use.
- Easy angle adjustment with extension cable
- Dimensions: 60 x 20 x 12 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight:9.5 g ( without extension cable)