Are you ready to get serious about table tennis, or do you need a table you can store away in between matches? Get the best of both in the Halex Fusion Table Tennis Table. This table is full of high-quality components and pro features, but maintains the ability to fold in half for easy one-play practice or compact storage. Covered with a .7-inch medium density fiberboard playfield polished and finished to Halex perfection, the Fusion has an all-steel undercarriage with a carbon spray hammertone finish. A 1.18-inch square frame, 1.37-inch square legs with .5-inch steel supports, and eight 2-inch locking casters support the solid table and the quick action above. It includes a deluxe net and post set, so you can start play right away.
About Halex/Regent Sports Corp
Halex is a well-known dartboard and table tennis brand operating within the Regent Sports Corporation. For over 80 years, Halex has been producing top-quality table tennis products. Their 3-Star table tennis ball is the standard in the industry. Halex is also the leading brand in electronic dartboards, as well as a leader in table games.
For over 60 years, Regents Sports Corp has offered excellent value and product innovation. Now a leading manufacturer of sporting goods equipment, Regents products range from outdoor games and baseball equipment, to basketballs, soccer balls, footballs, and other sports accessories. Regents headquarters is located in Hauppauge, N.Y.
- Dimensions: 9' x 5' x 30"
- Construction: 2 pc construction
- Playfield: .70" Medium Density Fiberboard
- Frame: 1.18" x 1.18" steel frame
- Wheels: (8) 2" wheels with locking steel castors
- Legs: 1.37" x 1.37 steel frame
- Leg Hinges: .50" x .50" Steel leg support
- Playback: Table sides fold up for single player playback
- Storage feature: Single fold for individual wheel away storage
- Undercarriage: Carbon spray hammertone finish
- Includes: Deluxe net and post set
Dimensions & Specifications
108L x 60W x 30H in.