The G-DOCK ev with Thunderbolt storage solution is a two bay, swappable drive system with user configurable RAID 0,1 and is designed to optimize the digital content workflow. Part of the Evolution Series, G-DOCK ev ships with two removable USB 3.0 G-DRIVE ev hard drives for convenience and portability. Pop in any combination of G-DRIVE ev hard drives into the G-DOCK ev for ultimate flexibility. The Evolution Series includes not only the G-DOCK ev, but also G-DRIVE ev and G-DRIVE ev PLUS. Designed for speed and flexibility, G-DRIVE ev offers transfer speeds up to 136MB/s, features USB 3.0 for use as a single direct attached drive and a SATA connector for use in the G-DOCK ev. The G-DRIVE ev PLUS provides transfer speeds up to 250MB/s, and also features USB 3.0 and a SATA connector.
- Thunderbolt technology for fastest data transfer up to 10Gb/s
- Ships in JBOD; User-configurable software-based RAID 0 (performance) or hot-swappable RAID 1 (backup)
- Up to 2 TB of configurable storage transfer
- Ships with two USB 3.0 G-DRIVE ev hard drives
- Maximum flexibility: Works with any Evolution Series G-DRIVE ev products