The only projector in the portable series featuring an aspect ratio of 16:10, the CPWX8 offers the best features for use with today's wide format laptops.
- 2,600 ANSI Lumens Brightness: Project a clear image in any classroom or conference room.
- WXGA Resolution (1280 x 800): A native resolution of 1280 x 800 with an aspect ratio of 16:10, makes the projector compatible with today's wide screen laptop computers.
- 2,600 Lumens Color Light Output: Project bright, true to life colors.
- 5,000 Hour Hybrid Filter: The hybrid filter requires less frequent maintenance and cleaning, making longer operation possible.
- 4,000 Hour Lamp LIfe (Eco Mode): Another key to low total cost of ownership is a long life lamp. The lamp is rated at 3,000 hours in standard mode and 4,000 hours in Eco mode.
- Audio Output: 1W Audio Output eliminates the need to connect external speakers.
- Whiteboard Mode: Limits the peak white by changing the gamma curve limiting its brightness when used with a whiteboard to protect the eye health of teachers and students. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default name. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN Code will disable the projector.
- Closed Captioning: CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4.
- HDMI Input (HDCP): With signals transferred completely in the digital domain, your presentations are assured of the highest image quality.
- Compact, Portable Design: Compact in designand lightweight! Easy to carry and is a perfect travel solution for any presenter on the road.
- Easy Maintenance: Easy Maintenance is another attractive function, as the lamp door is on top of the model and the filter slides to the front.
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Front Air Exhaust: The projector is designed to exhaust warm air from the front.
- Blank / MyButton / MySource - Doc Camera: Two customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for any projector command such as: Direct Input (RGB1, S-Video etc.), Picture Mode, or Filter Reset. For connection to a document camera, MySource allows users to add a third "Document Camera" source button. Blank / MyButton on projector allows user to stop light output or customize to any projector shortcut.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN Lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set a school's name or company's logo to "MyScreen," clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the start up screen, such as model name, serial number, or location.
- Serial Number Label on Side: It is convenient for users or auditors to be able to check the model name and serial number of an asset easily when the product is ceiling mounted. The label is upside-down and easily viewable for ceiling-use.
- Audio Pass Through: Audio can be passed through the projector' audio output to external speakers while in standby mode (lamp off). This provides lamp and energy savings when you only need sound.
- Power Saving Mode: The Saving Mode reduces the stand-by power consumption to 0.5W when using 120 volts with limitation of some features.
- Brightness: 2,600 ANSI Lumens
- Color Brightness: 2,600 ANSI Lumens
- WXGA Resolution (1280 x 800)
- Hybrid 5,000 Hour Filter
- HDMI Input (HDCP Compliant)
- 4.96 Lb. Compact Design
- .5 Watt Power Consumption In Standby Saving Mod
- Auto Eco Mode
- Front Air Exhaust
- Soft Carry Case Included
- Audio Pass Through
- Audio Output
- Air Filter on Side and Lamp Door on Top for Easy Access
- Template Function
- Instant On/Off
- PIN Lock Security
- White Board/Blackboard Modes
- 30dB Eco Mode
- Blank/My Button
Liquid Crystal Panel Structure
- 0.59" polysilicon active-matrix TFT x 3
Number of Pixels
- 1,024,000 pixels
- Video: 540 TV lines
- RGB: 1280 dots X 800 lines
- 16.7 million colors
- Native 16:10
- Manual zoom / focus 1.2X (f=19~23mm)
Throw Ratio (distance : width)
- 1.5 - 1.8 : 1
- 200W UHP
- 2,600 ANSI Lumens
Color Light Output
- 2,600 ANSI Lumens
Expected lamp Life
- Approximately 3,000 hours (normal) 4,000 hours (Eco Mode)
- AC100 - 120V / AC220 - 240V 50/60 Hz
- 290W (0.5W @ standby in Power Saving Mode)
- 5?C - 35?C (41?F - 95?F)
- RGB: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, MAC 16"
- Composite Video: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, SECAM, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL60
- Component Video: 480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Acoustic Noise Level
- 37 dB (30 dB in Eco Mode)
- 15 Hz - 106 Hz
- 50 Hz - 120 Hz
- + / - 30?
- UL, C-UL, FCC, CE, RoHS
- Analog RGB: 15pin Mini-Dsub x 1
- RGB: 15pin Mini-Dsub x 1
- HDMI x 1 (HDCP Compliant)
- S-Video: Mini DIN 4-pin connector x 1
- Composite Video: RCA jack x 1
- Component Video : Shared with RGB
- Input: Stereo Mini x 2
- Output: Stereo Mini x 1
- 9-pin D-sub connector x 1 (RS-232 control)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 12.0" x 8.7" x 3.0"
- 4.96 lbs.
- My Screen, My Memory, My Button, My Text, My Source, Blackboard/Whiteboard Mode, Daytime Mode, Input Source Naming(English), Resolution Setting, Template, Closed Caption(for NTSC only), Audio Pass Through
Lamp Part #CPX2020LAMP (DT01141)
Remote Control Part #HLO2771
Filter Part #UX36761